Jerry Sandusky's son arrested, charged with child sexual abuse

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-13_13-47-20.png

Jerry Sandusky's son arrested, charged with child sexual abuse
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As rumor has it Pizzagate is about to be blown wide open , there are more who are being investigated high up on the latter lmao.. Oh what will the trendy's do.

What's the bet Sandusky was abused? Further, what's the bet his adopted son was abused?

Ewwwwwwww.

As rumor has it Pizzagate is about to be blown wide open
If I had a dime for every time you've claimed something secret thing that you are privy to info about because you read a very popular fear mongering website was about to be blown wide open I could buy you a hundred InforWars t-shirts.

In fact I'm still waiting on your prediction that Obama won't give up office.

In fact I'm still waiting on your [MindDead] prediction that Obama won't give up office.
Really?
Indeed.

Infowars =

"It's been rumored for a long , long time Obama was going to serve a 3rd term. Obama is certainly racking up evidence that is exactly what he is going to do.. .. They are playing the American public with lies over and over dumping the distraction onto Russia. Setting Russia up will give them a few tools they can use so it all appears to be Russia's fault.

Be it a false flag act occurs, another 911 could happen, or maybe something else if anyone has noticed it's getting eeeeked out there " an attack on the " GRID" which was later found out to be fake information from Washington post and notice the MSM is still making that calls about the " GRID" ..

Your own damn Gov. will take the Grid down , they are losing control of the population and they don't fkn like it!!! They meaning the PUPPET MASTERS, THE ELITES, the GLOBALIST....................their NWO is failing and they hate it. "

Obama: I won't leave on Jan 20

Derp.

If I had a dime for every time you've claimed something secret thing that you are privy to info about because you read a very popular fear mongering website was about to be blown wide open I could buy you a hundred InforWars t-shirts.

Oh you just hate it that you can't be as informed, and being over vaccinated helps so you can't connect the dots. Oh well guess it's your problem keep waiting , attitudes like you are just what the Government loves keep on trucken cause they be luvin u. They hope for more clueless fks like yourself that way they can't get more zombies to vote for them so we stay in the same screwed up mess we've been in.

Only problem is while your non functioning brain is still back in the sixties the majority of ppl are catching on and waking up which means ppl like you are going to be left in the dust still believing their little ole Government loved them oh so much................ lmao

Oh you just hate it that you can't be as informed, and being over vaccinated helps so you can't connect the dots. Oh well guess it's your problem keep waiting , attitudes like you are just what the Government loves keep on trucken cause they be luvin u. They hope for more clueless fks like yourself that way they can't get more zombies to vote for them so we stay in the same screwed up mess we've been in.

Only problem is while your non functioning brain is still back in the sixties the majority of ppl are catching on and waking up which means ppl like you are going to be left in the dust still believing their little ole Government loved them oh so much................ lmao
Ok, Comrade.....:lol:

Oh you just hate it that you can't be as informed, and being over vaccinated helps so you can't connect the dots.
The guy who claimed Obama would remain in office for a 3rd term is calling other people less informed. Priceless, especially with bonus nonsensical anti-vax message thrown in.

ppl are catching on and waking up which means ppl like you are going to be left in the dust
meh, boiilerplate "sheeple are waking up" rhetoric that belongs in a Ron Paul rally from 2012. Nobody is waking up to anything, you're confusing support with the ability of the internet to allow mentally ill conspiracy types like you to connect with each other. It is hilarious when a couple of you get to quoting each other back and forth with back patting about how enlightened you are and shaking your heads at how blind everyone else is that doesn't masturbate 3x daily to the Infowars front page.

Tell us more about Obama's third term, I love that stuff. Maybe let's discuss the tactical nukes at the inauguration you were babbling about.

Oh you just hate it that you can't be as informed, and being over vaccinated helps so you can't connect the dots.
The guy who claimed Obama would remain in office for a 3rd term is calling other people less informed. Priceless, especially with bonus nonsensical anti-vax message thrown in.

ppl are catching on and waking up which means ppl like you are going to be left in the dust
meh, boiilerplate "sheeple are waking up" rhetoric that belongs in a Ron Paul rally from 2012. Nobody is waking up to anything, you're confusing support with the ability of the internet to allow mentally ill conspiracy types like you to connect with each other. It is hilarious when a couple of you get to quoting each other back and forth with back patting about how enlightened you are and shaking your heads at how blind everyone else is that doesn't masturbate 3x daily to the Infowars front page.

Tell us more about Obama's third term, I love that stuff. Maybe let's discuss the tactical nukes at the inauguration you were babbling about.

A present just for you

upload_2017-2-13_17-15-45.png

A present just for you
Thanks. I have a present for you too.

Insights into the Personalities of Conspiracy Theorists

"Research reveals that conspiracy theorists tend to share a core set of traits, regardless of their conspiracy of choice. Low self-esteem, for example, may characterize both those who believe that Paul McCartney died in 1966 and those who think that Britain’s royal family consists of reptilian aliens."

Forum List

Back