Ten Year Old Gets Her Head Slammed By A Black Woman

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Is this a hate crime? What else could be a possible motive? In any case I'm glad that the little girl is okay, but that should be a felony, not a misdemeanor.

Is this a hate crime? What else could be a possible motive? In any case I'm glad that the little girl is okay, but that should be a felony, not a misdemeanor.

It could quite possibly be a hate crime. It's reason to suspect that things are getting worse in America between whites and blacks.

Unfortunately, this is becoming typical behavior.

''Are they white? Let’s get 'em! Get they ass!''

It's the brazen nature of the acts which are something new.

And I think the brazen nature of what we're seeing occur so often, over the last few years especially, is a product of the encouragement to act that way by elements operating from within the current administration...

Last edited:
This shit’s not gonna go on once Trump’s re-elected.

It'll get worse as a matter of strategic retribution.

Why do you think they want to normalize him as a racist?

They do that in order to solicit a response in the general population. To basically exploit people in order to orchestrate not only the illusion of a race war, but an actual race war on the streets.

It's Cloward-Piven 101...

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this is becoming typical behavior.

''Are they white? Let’s get 'em! Get they ass!''

View attachment 891732

It's the brazen nature of the acts which are something new.

And I think the brazen nature of what we're seeing occur so often, over the last few years especially, is a product of the encouragement to act that way by elements operating from within the current administration...

Two of the people who create sparks of hate with some lighting up and a few becoming conflagrations. Karma and revenge need to be considered someday. People like this have caused much damage, arson, violence, looting, maiming and killing. And no one questions what they have done. Well, they have.

I bet that will leave a mark on her opinion of blacks for the rest of her life.
I don't think that's even necessary. What we see on the news daily is sufficient. Television and ads are misleading nevertheless. All we see is peaceful loving working class families.

I thought assault was a felony

Libs should be held to their own standards and charge the black woman with a hate crime against a child

If that causes black people rise up and burn down parts of the city so be it

That's a pretty little girl. She's not going to have any trouble next year in middle school finding a boy who will like her.

I bet that will leave a mark on her opinion of blacks for the rest of her life.
(1) That is a very interesting comment.

(2) If she does not have another negative experience with the people under discussion, she may just chalk it up to having been assaulted by a bad woman.

(3) If, however, she continues to have more negative experiences, it is only natural that she will form a negative attitude toward them.

(4) I think that many people who express love and concern for the people under discussion have never had an negative experience with them, so that is why they are so sympathetic toward them.

a. If, unfortunately, they or a loved one ever does have a negative experience, they will be devastated.

Forum List

Back