Restaurant In-N-Out To Close Crime-Plagued Oakland Location

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Concerns for the safety of their employees.
Christians run In-n-Out. They funded community projects in Oakland before they opened there, and they said they will continue after closing the store.

Democrats ruin everything they touch.

Christians run In-n-Out. They funded community projects in Oakland before they opened there, and they said they will continue after closing the store.

America is closing all over the country. There's no will or ambition to find compromise and instead extremist positions are leading to political violence and worse.

Good. I hope all the other Bay Area locations follow suit.

I was a bit surprised at Oakland's demographics 21% black and 26% hispanic....Oh well once you have over the national average of blacks concentrated in a area it goes to shit.
Blanket statements against black people is racism. You can avoid that with careful wording or you can be a proud racist.

I was a bit surprised at Oakland's demographics 21% black and 26% hispanic....Oh well once you have over the national average of blacks concentrated in a area it goes to shit.
Yeah, kinda like Muslims. A few are okay, but when they become a majority the neighborhood turns to shit.

It's the end effect of not enforcing the law and giving people a slap on the wrist.
5 break ins a day, and that being a slow day, shows there is no fear of the law, or
respect for others

Thats sort of an industrial area out by the Airport and close to the freeway and somewhat of a no ma's land. I'm pretty familiar with the area. It makes for an easy getaway after commiting some crime and It's prime gang area.

If I'm going into Popeyes and see two or more Blacks in there I turn around because I know there's gonna be violence.
You're a racist. You could be part of the majority in America now, judging from Trump's popularity. And that's the reason why it could be the main political dividing point that leads to another civil war.

Be aware of where your choices are leading!

Forum List

Back