Ten Ways to Fight Hate: A Community Response Guide

Antifa is a political stance . It's like saying "pro life isnt on their list of hate groups " .

Now their can be antifa groups . I don't really know any .

I repeat, you're so fucking dense.

My fault for trying to educate you . Should've figured that's impossible .

"My fault for trying to educate you."

You are not educated, there is not one topic that you do not illustrate how uneducated you are. Period.

Public educated and on top of it reads left loon sites

I went to catholic school .

By the way, I'm a way better Christian than you are. The things you post would have Jesus himself spit in your face .
Yeah, because every Christian knows that Jesus spit in the faces of a lot of people.

Bri started in with "the Quran says ...." , he is met wh a response on how the Bible say the same , then the righties bitch "this isn't a bible thread"

Righties really can't handle it when you call them on their BS.
The BS started when Valerie claimed that the Quran didn't ask the faithful to kill the Infidel. After I proved it did, all the dancing and weaseling commenced.

My fault for trying to educate you . Should've figured that's impossible .

"My fault for trying to educate you."

You are not educated, there is not one topic that you do not illustrate how uneducated you are. Period.

Public educated and on top of it reads left loon sites

I went to catholic school .

By the way, I'm a way better Christian than you are. The things you post would have Jesus himself spit in your face .

Yoy don't know me Dr Suess kid, stop pretending you do

Oh, I think you learn a lot about people when you see what they anonymously post online .
True. For instance, we all learned that you're an idiot.

"Bringing light and justice into our dark world". It's an interesting cliche on a couple of levels. The use of the words "light and justice" seem uplifting but actually the plan involves vigilantism outside the justice system. We are a Nation of laws but the crazy angry plan seems to suggest that everyone take action when they feel offended about something regardless of whether the feeling is rational or the action is beyond the bounds of the legal system. It's not terribly surprising that they come up with junk like this during a republican administration but if you examine it closely the plan seems to advocate anarchy. I'm not sure how dark the world of the angry left can be these days but I bet the darkness is in their souls.

Last edited:
Ten Ways to Fight Hate: A Community Response Guide

Thank you SPLC, we need you now more than ever. You are doing the work of God, bringing light and justice into our dark world.

A presidential candidate wins election after denigrating Muslims, Latinos, women and people with disabilities. A young white man opens fire and kills nine African Americans who welcomed him into Bible study at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, telling his victims, “I have to do it.” A Muslim woman is seated on a bench in front of a coffee shop in Washington, D.C., when a woman begins screaming anti-Muslim epithets. A swastika and other anti-Semitic graffiti appear at an elementary school in Stapleton, Colorado. A lone gunman carrying an assault rifle and a handgun storms a well-known gay club in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 people and wounding 53 others.

Bias is a human condition, and American history is rife with prejudice against groups and individuals because of their race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or other characteristics. As a nation, we’ve made a lot of progress, but stereotyping and unequal treatment persist.

Go to the site and d/l pdf. Send it to people.

Here are the first 3 -

1. Act

Do something. In the face of hatred, apathy will be interpreted as acceptance by the perpetrators, the public and — worse — the victims. Community members must take action; if we don’t, hate persists.

2. Join Forces

Reach out to allies from churches, schools, clubs, and other civic groups. Create a diverse coalition. Include children, police, and the media. Gather ideas from everyone, and get everyone involved.

3. Support the Victims

Hate crime victims are especially vulnerable.

First step would be to stop calling Trump, the god emperor and our president... "orange".

You can thank me later.

A presidential candidate wins election after denigrating Muslims, Latinos, women and people with disabilities. A young white man opens fire and kills nine African Americans who welcomed him into Bible study at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, telling his victims, “I have to do it.” A Muslim woman is seated on a bench in front of a coffee shop in Washington, D.C., when a woman begins screaming anti-Muslim epithets. A swastika and other anti-Semitic graffiti appear at an elementary school in Stapleton, Colorado. A lone gunman carrying an assault rifle and a handgun storms a well-known gay club in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 people and wounding 53 others.
race
race
no race or religion mentioned.

b/c that muslim, middle eastern, man, did it for allah.

leftists hypocrisy, they can't even see when they do it, it's instinctive now.

You want hypocrisy? The white guy killing those black people , NOT called terrorism. Unlike any time a Muslim kills someone.
the white guy wasn't part of an Islamic hate group, that we are at war with.

leftists are so retarded, it's not funny anymore.

I realize the Left divides virtually all relationships into "oppressor" and "oppressed", but holy crap, of all religions to protect.

And a religion? Really?

What religion on the freakin' planet is more intolerant of two of the Regressives' most important constituent victim groups?

Ideology is always fascinating, and this is a SHINING example.

The situation is who the fuck do the SPLC and the general Left think they are? They have appointed themselves to determine what is a Hate Group and what is Hate Speech and what is racist and what isn't racist.

It's very telling that ALL Hate Groups and ALL Hate Speech is determined as ONLY being from the Conservative and Right spectrum and also ONLY being from Christian groups.

So according to the Regressive Left:

ALL Conservatives are racists, ALL Conservatives exhibit Hate Speech, ALL White Christians are racists, ALL White people in general are racist simply because they are White.

Where are the listings of the Black Hate Groups, the Muslim Hate Groups?

Why isn't for example the NAACP listed as a Hate Group considering they are a Race Baiting organisation? Why isn't BLM listed as a Hate Group, you know "Kill Whitey" isn't that racist, isn't that Hate Speech?
the SP.. has always chosen non-minority non-Christian groups.

oh wait they haven't picked a single one.....

For example ?
black panthers
new black panthers
the dnc
the black caucuss
naacp
antifa
miss black USA
and so on

The Regressives are so patient with, and understanding of, and empathetic for, and willing to defend, religion.

Well, not all religions.

Well, one religion.

The one which, in modern times, right now, today, treats women and gays as second class citizens.

Go figure.

Yeah, the one that's under attack by racist xenophobes.

Go figure.
So you're willing to forgive and defend the most regressive modern major religion (religion!) on the planet because people you don't like, don't like them.

Well, your choice.

And Islam is not a race.

You won't find me defending any Abrahamic religion. They all suck monkey tit. Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Ridiculous fairy tales elevated to an unworthy status.

I will defend anyone's right to believe in those fairy tales and I won't allow people I know and love to be unjustly attacked because cultists pervert the religion they follow.

All Christians aren't the Westboro Baptist Church and all Muslims aren't terrorist extremists.

The Regressives are so patient with, and understanding of, and empathetic for, and willing to defend, religion.

Well, not all religions.

Well, one religion.

The one which, in modern times, right now, today, treats women and gays as second class citizens.

Go figure.

Go figure.

Muslim isn't a race

Try again

That must be why nobody is killing Sikhs and Indian men thinking they're Moooooslims.

Plenty of hate coming from both ends.

Plenty of deflection for hateful people coming from both ends.

Clean your own house first.
The only way to stop hate is to recognize our common humanity and treat each other as individuals, not labels.

Which is how millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims live and worship side by side all over this country. It's when we isolate ourselves that everyone becomes "the other".

Well, not all religions.

Well, one religion.

Go figure.

Go figure.
So you're willing to forgive and defend the most regressive modern major religion (religion!) on the planet because people you don't like, don't like them.

Well, your choice.

And Islam is not a race.

You won't find me defending any Abrahamic religion. They all suck monkey tit. Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Ridiculous fairy tales elevated to an unworthy status.

I will defend anyone's right to believe in those fairy tales and I won't allow people I know and love to be unjustly attacked because cultists pervert the religion they follow.

All Christians aren't the Westboro Baptist Church and all Muslims aren't terrorist extremists.

Whenever snowflakes equate Christianity with the bloodthirsty cult of Muhammad, they only prove what utter douche bags they are.

Well, wait a minute. First, in post 113, you call Islam the religion "that's under attack by racist xenophobes."

Then you say,
You won't find me defending any Abrahamic religion.

Huh? That, along with a few thousand other posts on this board by many others, sure LOOKS like what you're doing.

When someone says something negative about (pick a Left-chosen "oppressed" group) and you attack that person for it and spin and make it about that person, it sure as hell looks like you're defending that group. That's something you're choosing to do.

And, as far as the Left is concerned, it's only done on behalf of ONE (1) religion, consistently, and we all know it. While Christianity and Christians are regularly mocked and attacked by THOSE SAME PEOPLE who are so understanding of the most regressive major religion on the planet.

Last edited:
Well, wait a minute. First, in post 113, you call Islam "...the one that's under attack by racist xenophobes."

Then you say,

Huh? That, along with a few thousand other posts on this board by many others, sure LOOKS like what you're doing.

When someone says something negative about (pick a Left-chosen "oppressed" group) and you attack that person for it and spin and make it about that person, it sure as hell looks like you're defending that group. That's something you're choosing to do.

And, as far as the Left is concerned, it's only done on behalf of ONE (1) religion, consistently, and we all know it. While Christianity and Christians are regularly mocked and attacked by THOSE SAME PEOPLE.

Defending the followers of a religion is not defending the religion.

And no, "the left" does not only defend Muslims. "The left" also defends the followers of Judaism from anti Semitic attacks as well.

Defending Muslims, Critiquing Islam

Well, wait a minute. First, in post 113, you call Islam "...the one that's under attack by racist xenophobes."

Then you say,

And, as far as the Left is concerned, it's only done on behalf of ONE (1) religion, consistently, and we all know it. While Christianity and Christians are regularly mocked and attacked by THOSE SAME PEOPLE.

Defending the followers of a religion is not defending the religion.

And no, "the left" does not only defend Muslims. "The left" also defends the followers of Judaism from anti Semitic attacks as well.

Defending Muslims, Critiquing Islam
Well, that's precisely where the Left goes off the rails. It takes people as a group rather than as individuals, and ends up aligning itself with that group. You're not going to have one without the other.

Again, that's something you're choosing to do.

As this proud liberal says:
60_zpsb2yvzhoq.gif~original

Well, not all religions.

Well, one religion.

Go figure.

Go figure.

Well, your choice.

And Islam is not a race.

Whenever snowflakes equate Christianity with the bloodthirsty cult of Muhammad, they only prove what utter douche bags they are.

Funny thing....The religious texts are startling similar. The bible and the Koran say pretty much the same things throughout. Followers of each have done, and continue to do, equally horrible things in the name of their religion. And it seems that no religion is immune as we've seen evidenced in Myanmar.

It's the culture not the religion.

Forum List

Back