Ten Ways to Fight Hate: A Community Response Guide

Thank you SPLC, we need you now more than ever. You are doing the work of God, bringing light and justice into our dark world.

A presidential candidate wins election after denigrating Muslims, Latinos, women and people with disabilities. A young white man opens fire and kills nine African Americans who welcomed him into Bible study at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, telling his victims, “I have to do it.” A Muslim woman is seated on a bench in front of a coffee shop in Washington, D.C., when a woman begins screaming anti-Muslim epithets. A swastika and other anti-Semitic graffiti appear at an elementary school in Stapleton, Colorado. A lone gunman carrying an assault rifle and a handgun storms a well-known gay club in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 people and wounding 53 others.

Bias is a human condition, and American history is rife with prejudice against groups and individuals because of their race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or other characteristics. As a nation, we’ve made a lot of progress, but stereotyping and unequal treatment persist.

Go to the site and d/l pdf. Send it to people.

Here are the first 3 -

1. Act

Do something. In the face of hatred, apathy will be interpreted as acceptance by the perpetrators, the public and — worse — the victims. Community members must take action; if we don’t, hate persists.

2. Join Forces

Reach out to allies from churches, schools, clubs, and other civic groups. Create a diverse coalition. Include children, police, and the media. Gather ideas from everyone, and get everyone involved.

3. Support the Victims

Hate crime victims are especially vulnerable.

1).....stop voting for democrats.

2) ....stop giving money to democrats.

3)....stop pretending antifa and black lives matter aren't racist hate groups.

4) ....stop supporting the democrat party attack on police.

5)....Re-read the first 4......

We can start out be resisting one of the top 5 hate groups in America: the SPLC.

Oh yeah? Who do they hate?

The SPLC hate anyone who doesn't have Black or Brown skin, the SPLC are a Racist Hate Organisation, if you hate someone because of their skin colour you are a racist, that is Racism 101.

Really ? That's odd since a bunch of white People are splc workers and members .

There are a great deal of white people who have been conditioned to hate themselves and their skin color.

More like they are people who recognize the evil of hate and bigotry.

You are so snowed . As if a white person being against racism is somehow a bad thing ? You know who thinks that ? Racists .

Thank you SPLC, we need you now more than ever. You are doing the work of God, bringing light and justice into our dark world.

A presidential candidate wins election after denigrating Muslims, Latinos, women and people with disabilities. A young white man opens fire and kills nine African Americans who welcomed him into Bible study at a church in Charleston, South Carolina, telling his victims, “I have to do it.” A Muslim woman is seated on a bench in front of a coffee shop in Washington, D.C., when a woman begins screaming anti-Muslim epithets. A swastika and other anti-Semitic graffiti appear at an elementary school in Stapleton, Colorado. A lone gunman carrying an assault rifle and a handgun storms a well-known gay club in Orlando, Florida, killing 49 people and wounding 53 others.

Bias is a human condition, and American history is rife with prejudice against groups and individuals because of their race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or other characteristics. As a nation, we’ve made a lot of progress, but stereotyping and unequal treatment persist.

Go to the site and d/l pdf. Send it to people.

Here are the first 3 -

1. Act

Do something. In the face of hatred, apathy will be interpreted as acceptance by the perpetrators, the public and — worse — the victims. Community members must take action; if we don’t, hate persists.

2. Join Forces

Reach out to allies from churches, schools, clubs, and other civic groups. Create a diverse coalition. Include children, police, and the media. Gather ideas from everyone, and get everyone involved.

3. Support the Victims

Hate crime victims are especially vulnerable.

1).....stop voting for democrats.

2) ....stop giving money to democrats.

3)....stop pretending antifa and black lives matter aren't racist hate groups.

4) ....stop supporting the democrat party attack on police.

5)....Re-read the first 4......

Of course you are against BLM. Because you are for racist rouge police , so long as they only hassle brown faces .

I realize the Left divides virtually all relationships into "oppressor" and "oppressed", but holy crap, of all religions to protect.

And a religion? Really?

What religion on the freakin' planet is more intolerant of two of the Regressives' most important constituent victim groups?

Ideology is always fascinating, and this is a SHINING example.

The situation is who the fuck do the SPLC and the general Left think they are? They have appointed themselves to determine what is a Hate Group and what is Hate Speech and what is racist and what isn't racist.

It's very telling that ALL Hate Groups and ALL Hate Speech is determined as ONLY being from the Conservative and Right spectrum and also ONLY being from Christian groups.

So according to the Regressive Left:

ALL Conservatives are racists, ALL Conservatives exhibit Hate Speech, ALL White Christians are racists, ALL White people in general are racist simply because they are White.

Where are the listings of the Black Hate Groups, the Muslim Hate Groups?

Why isn't for example the NAACP listed as a Hate Group considering they are a Race Baiting organisation? Why isn't BLM listed as a Hate Group, you know "Kill Whitey" isn't that racist, isn't that Hate Speech?
the SP.. has always chosen non-minority non-Christian groups.

oh wait they haven't picked a single one.....

For example ?

Best way to fight hate? Stop voting for Democrats

If the people who stir up hate no longer benefit from it, they will stop doing it

Ways to Fight Hate

1. Sit down to lunch with some one from a group you "hate"...talk to them, listen to them.

2. Forget about applying labels.

3. Recognize that anyone can be a victim of hate, even the most unlikely.

4. Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. Until they do. Doesn't feel so good to be called things you aren't does it?

5. Instead of applying labels (you are a racist!) talk to a person. Maybe there is a reason they are angry, afraid, feeling dispossessed. You don't have to agree to listen.

its easy to hate a label, much harder to hate an individual.

This guy is awesome...How One Man Convinced 200 Ku Klux Klan Members To Give Up Their Robes

I still remember someone on this forum saying with all seriousness and no sense of irony that we need to exterminate all the Muslims because they are violent.

For Jesus.

Sounds good to me.

His only mistake was leaving out a couple of groups

says the guy with "FOR LIFE" in his name and supposedly his political agenda. :laugh2:
He means Donald J Trump for life.

Good job...

The stereotype continues...

One lib having to lead another one around by the nose.

It would be better if you could hold classes for them

Ways to Fight Hate

1. Sit down to lunch with some one from a group you "hate"...talk to them, listen to them.

4. Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. Until they do. Doesn't feel so good to be called things you aren't does it?

5. Instead of applying labels (you are a racist!) talk to a person. Maybe there is a reason they are angry, afraid, feeling dispossessed. You don't have to agree to listen.

This guy is awesome...How One Man Convinced 200 Ku Klux Klan Members To Give Up Their Robes
I sat down with the object of my hate once, nothing resolved....... Still hate lima beans.........

Ways to Fight Hate

I sat down with the object of my hate once, nothing resolved....... Still hate lima beans.........

Was it a one sided discussion?

Ways to Fight Hate

No, my mom was involved..........

Ways to Fight Hate

No, my mom was involved..........
Well.. I hate to say it, but mothers always side with the veggies.

Plenty of hate coming from both ends.

Plenty of deflection for hateful people coming from both ends.

Clean your own house first.
The only way to stop hate is to recognize our common humanity and treat each other as individuals, not labels.

Ways to Fight Hate

Most people do not want to talk though, they just want to demonise and call people names and attempt to Shut Down ANY form of Free Speech that happens to either upset their fragile feelings or goes against their OWN views.

The situation is if people did talk to someone who they disagree with about Political and Social policy, if they omitted ALL talk of Politics and Social policy then they would realise that the other person is not that much different than they are, that they like good food, nice wine, films, music, sports or whatever.

Plenty of hate coming from both ends.

Plenty of deflection for hateful people coming from both ends.

Clean your own house first.
The only way to stop hate is to recognize our common humanity and treat each other as individuals, not labels.

The whole point of the International Globalist Agenda is that nobody is to be treated as an individual and that ALL are just to be considered a Collective that have NO differences, you know One World horsecrap.

Ways to Fight Hate

I can sympathise with you, I have hated carrots since I was given something with those....Lucifer's Vegetables in when I was about age 5 years, I still hate those EVIL fuckers and I would rather hammer a 9 inch nail into my forehead than eat those....objects.

:Boom2:

A prime example of legalizing hatred was the 1989 Supreme Court decision in Texas vs Johnson that threw out every state law that forbade the desecration of the Flag in public. As a Veteran I am offended when angry hate filled riff-raff burn the Flag but unlike the angry left I understand that assault is not the answer. When you "take action against hatred" doesn't it compound the hatred? It was only a couple of months ago that a Sanders democrat was so filled with hatred that he bought a gun, drove to Washington D.C. and ambushed a baseball team. A couple of actors were so filled with hate that they said they wanted to burn the White House or "be the second actor to assassinate a president" or simply punch the president in the nose. If democrats decide to campaign on anti-hatred rhetoric they have to define it specifically since their is no law against "hatred" and the 1st Amendment protects hate speech which includes everyone including Hollywood Celebs.

Last edited:
"Does the Quran preach killing of infidels?" The Quran only asks followers of the faith to defend themselves from those who violently attack them or their faith and persecutes them to stop them from following their chosen faith - in the manner of "God helps those who help themselves" and that survival (therefore self defence) is the highest virtue. This wikipedia entry explains how the Quran is sometimes misquoted selectively out of context to mean that it preaches violence against non believers: Quran and violence

Bullshit.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle. The targets of violence are "those who disbelieve" - further defined in the next verse (13) as "defy and disobey Allah." Nothing is said about self-defense. In fact, the verses in sura 8 were narrated shortly after a battle provoked by Muhammad, who had been trying to attack a lightly-armed caravan to steal goods belonging to other people.

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy." As Ibn Kathir puts it in his tafsir on this passage, "Allah commands Muslims to prepare for war against disbelievers, as much as possible, according to affordability and availability."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence at the time of Muhammad was to convert to Islam: prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religion's Five Pillars. The popular claim that the Quran only inspires violence within the context of self-defense is seriously challenged by this passage as well, since the Muslims to whom it was written were obviously not under attack. Had they been, then there would have been no waiting period (earlier verses make it a duty for Muslims to fight in self-defense, even during the sacred months). The historical context is Mecca after the idolaters were subjugated by Muhammad and posed no threat. Once the Muslims had power, they violently evicted those unbelievers who would not convert.
Deuteronomy 17:

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Thanks for saving me the time . I expect a "well that's OLD testament " pointless reply .
Facts piss you off, don't they?

Christianity is based on the New Testament, ding dong.

Forum List

Back