Ten US Air Force officers investigated over drugs

Yes, seriously.

After gambling cheat, General Michael Carey, ex senior military commander in charge of nuclear weapons, we find out American drug addicts control the bloody things.

BBC News - Ten US Air Force officers investigated over drugs

The US Air Force is now investigating 10 officers at six military bases for alleged illegal drug possession, service officials report.

Nine lieutenants and a captain at bases in the US and Britain have been implicated in the investigation.

Two nuclear launch control officers at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana are said to be involved in the probe.

Really, the security of American WMDs left in the hands of men who can't stop gambling and drug addicts.
What sort of military do you lot run?

Umm that's why they do drug tests and catch people who do drugs.

And by the way, lieutenants aren't in charge of anything. Just because they have a fancy title like "Launch control officer" doesn't mean jack shit.

So seriously, take your American-hating elsewhere.

Just 2 of the people under investigation worked at facilities that control nuclear weapons, and without knowing the exact nature of the "recreational drugs" being referenced I'd guess it was just weed.

Yet here we have drama queen claiming the people people in charge of America's nuclear weapons are drug addicts.

It doesn't worry you that this investigation has found drug users in nuclear weapons facilities?
Scares the shit out of me.

Posters seem to find their drug use acceptable - that's very strange.

Maybe we should put a bunch of pedophile worshiping savages in charge of nukes. The world would be a much safer place if Islamists were running the show, eh?

[...]

Now to, "it's only weed".
Another really silly argument. Weed may normally be non addictive but it knacker your ability to think properly.

[...]
I don't know what you mean by "knacker," nor do I agree that marijuana affects one's ability to think "properly" because I don't know what you mean by "proper" thinking. However, marijuana does produce a temporary state of profoundly euphoric tranquility, which does indeed affect one's motor reflexes, therefore limiting the ability to efficiently perform certain tasks. So it logically follows that one should not use marijuana (or drink alcohol) within the same time frame as demanding tasks must be performed. That is simple common sense reasoning and doesn't call for an issue being made of it.

Logic and common sense don't always apply to drug users.
Weak minded idiots that have to use drugs to reach a state of pleasure are, by nature, more likely to be idiots.
Do you include in this condemnation everyone who drinks a few beers or some whiskey now and then? Or do you refuse to acknowledge that beverage alcohol is not only a drug but a particularly dangerous one?

And do you believe you are not a brainwashed drug warrior with a pro-Prohibition mindset?

Last edited:
Do you include in this condemnation everyone who drinks a few beers or some whiskey now and then? Or do you refuse to acknowledge that beverage alcohol is not only a drug but a particularly dangerous one?

And do you believe you are not a brainwashed drug warrior with a pro-Prohibition mindset?

If they work in such a job, they should refrain from using alcohol for at least 24 hours before reporting for duty and, assuming they aren't so weak minded as to need it, preferably all the time.

As for brainwashed, no, experience.

Even the local weed users in my old area used to engage in criminal activity to get their drugs. Most of them were not much more than kids but had no work so they stole car radios to buy their drugs.
That gets worse as they moved on to harder drugs, and they commonly do.
The crime rate has shot up because of drug use and we all suffer for their "fun".

My most interesting moment was walking in on a smack head, trousers down, taking a man up his arse for his next 10 quid bag of white powder.
My girlfriend's car radio had been pinched so I went to the drug den to get it back and beat the living shit out of the addict. Instead, I saw the idiot was taking cock up his bum for his drug money.

I don't need brainwashing to know how stupid drug use it; I've fucking seen it.

I actively promote the death penalty for anyone arrested with any dealer quantity of any illegal drug, even marijuana.
However, I support medical use of weed, as long as it's proscribed by a doctor.

Only 10? That means the military will have to work harder to get 100%.

Tip of the iceberg?

BBC News - Number of US nuclear 'cheats' doubles - officials

The number of US airmen embroiled in a nuclear cheating scandal has doubled to several dozen, officials speaking on condition of anonymity say.

Thirty-four US Air Force officers in charge of launching nuclear missiles were suspended earlier this month.

Drug puddled idiots and people who cheat on exams.
What a bunch to be around America's WMDs.

Forum List

Back