Ten Things You Didn't Know About Testicles

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
edical professionals recommend men of any age give their testicles a small self-examination at least every month. Here’s how you do it.

• It's recommended you do it after a hot bath or shower as the skin is more relaxed and loose.
  • Place the index and middle fingers under the testicle with the thumbs places on top. Firmly but gently roll the testicle between the thumbs and fingers to feel for any bumps on the surface.
  • Find the epididymis, that's the soft, rope-like structure on the back of the testicle. This can easily be mistaken for an irregular mass due to its odd shape. But, if you get to know it, it should be easier to spot anything genuinely irregular.
It takes just a few minutes and it could save your life. The statistics might be scary, but if testicular cancer is detected early there is a 95 percent survival rate.

I'll mention it to my wife.

She gets a closer look at my balls than I do

edical professionals recommend men of any age give their testicles a small self-examination at least every month. Here’s how you do it.

• It's recommended you do it after a hot bath or shower as the skin is more relaxed and loose.
  • Place the index and middle fingers under the testicle with the thumbs places on top. Firmly but gently roll the testicle between the thumbs and fingers to feel for any bumps on the surface.
  • Find the epididymis, that's the soft, rope-like structure on the back of the testicle. This can easily be mistaken for an irregular mass due to its odd shape. But, if you get to know it, it should be easier to spot anything genuinely irregular.
It takes just a few minutes and it could save your life. The statistics might be scary, but if testicular cancer is detected early there is a 95 percent survival rate.

Sounds gross..Yet they are mine.....So during playtime, I will check..It's been a while since they delved into the pith of my manhood from hydrocele...

I am disappointed. I was hoping to find out if this eased the stigma associated with being a "dick head". Bummer! Then I read the part about lads and lassies making arbitrary decisions with reference to "what am I? Am I to be what I feel I am or am"nt. Again, bummer! What to do, what to do?

Mine could take a bit more time. Gravity has taken its toll :-\

Forum List

Back