Ten people show up to kamala Harris rally today..blahaaa haaa

North Carolina has a 50 person limit on gatherings.

"Harris’ visit Wednesday showed clear impacts of the pandemic, too. It comes a week after an earlier visit was canceled at the last minute due to positive COVID-19 cases among a staffer and flight crew member.
Campaign staff said the crowd was intentionally kept small and the event site private for COVID-19 safety reasons and in an effort to stay under North Carolina’s 50-person gathering limit.
Approximately 40 people attended, including Stephen Roach King, who missed the planned event last week but tried harder to make Tuesday’s. "
Forty people you say? Very impressive indeed!

If there is a 50 person limit, then how is the NFL playing football with 80 people on the field and 6,000 in the stands? If you are outdoors, wearing masks and spread apart, what difference does it matter how many?
Exactly! Change the venue have more people. They're not changing the venue cos they cant get any more people to show up.

She was dancing , and that fake smile could burn a hole in a Glacier .. The crowd look like a bunch of 50-year-old childless unmarried fat women.. lol

She is concerned about the health of others, both Biden and Harris are.
She got into an elevator with eight people

"Harris’ visit Wednesday showed clear impacts of the pandemic, too. It comes a week after an earlier visit was canceled at the last minute due to positive COVID-19 cases among a staffer and flight crew member.
Campaign staff said the crowd was intentionally kept small and the event site private for COVID-19 safety reasons and in an effort to stay under North Carolina’s 50-person gathering limit.
Approximately 40 people attended, including Stephen Roach King, who missed the planned event last week but tried harder to make Tuesday’s. "
So your'e saying the Harris rally couldn't reach the gathering limit of 50 people?
In Phase 3, the limits on mass gatherings remains the same: 25 people indoors and 50 people outdoors.
How about changing the venue?
  • Large outdoor venues with seating greater than 10,000 may operate with 7% occupancy for spectators.
  • Smaller outdoor entertainment venues, such as arenas or amphitheaters, may operate outdoors at 30% of outdoor capacity – or 100 guests, whichever is less.
I don't know, why not ask her?
Maybe she didn't want to host a super-spreader event?
Maybe she's concerned about her supporters' health.
She just needs to get her message out and any opportunity to get in front of the press achieves that.

I'm guessing that she doesn't need the hit of adoration craved by your prominent narcissists.

So your'e saying the Harris rally couldn't reach the gathering limit of 50 people?
In Phase 3, the limits on mass gatherings remains the same: 25 people indoors and 50 people outdoors.
  • Large outdoor venues with seating greater than 10,000 may operate with 7% occupancy for spectators.
  • Smaller outdoor entertainment venues, such as arenas or amphitheaters, may operate outdoors at 30% of outdoor capacity – or 100 guests, whichever is less.
She just needs to get her message out and any opportunity to get in front of the press achieves that.

I'm guessing that she doesn't need the hit of adoration craved by your prominent narcissists.
There's no way to put a happy face on this crap. It's both a warning and a sad message for you. Buckle up buttercup because you're gonna lose bigly.

She was dancing , and that fake smile could burn a hole in a Glacier .. The crowd look like a bunch of 50-year-old childless unmarried fat women.. lol

Your autism turns me on....

Listen, 6 large-assed Karens are about the same hanging weight as 40 normal people, so let's call it a successful turnout. The gals showed up to see the original Super Spreader, hear some giggling and wallow in phoniness for 30 minutes. A good time was had by all and, literally, no one is the wiser.

Sooner or later you Trump cultists going to realize Biden and Harris don't hold super spreader rallies. They discourage them and hold small gatherings instead.

Listen, 6 large-assed Karens are about the same hanging weight as 40 normal people, so let's call it a successful turnout. The gals showed up to see the original Super Spreader, hear some giggling and wallow in phoniness for 30 minutes. A good time was had by all and, literally, no one is the wiser.

Tramp is the super spreader.

That's a lot of maybe's, I don't know's and guesses! If Harris " just needs to get her message out" or "get in front of the press", she can do it without an attendance rally. If she's going to hold a rally, get a larger venue so everyone can "social distance" and wear a mask. We know the reason why she doesn't and it has nothing to do with "super spreader event" or "health". It has everything to do with no enthusiasm and almost no turnout.

This is the largest political rally in US history (100,000) just before the largest loss in history carrying only DC. Trump is McGovern.
CF833134-8E0E-47B6-BD4E-143BFCA403B0.jpeg

Tramp is the super spreader.
Yeah he is. He's about to spread a whole bunch of butthurt and whoop ass over all of you looney, leftie, morons.

Sooner or later you Trump cultists going to realize Biden and Harris don't hold super spreader rallies. They discourage them and hold small gatherings instead.
“Super spreader” tallies.
Lol
You people are so pathetic. I love how certain, shall we call them lemmings, march on to the media buzz words and use them repeatedly. It’s very helpful in identifying who the brain washed retards with a sense of intellectual and moral superiority are.
It’s like stamping “dumbass” on your forehead.

Lol
You people are so pathetic. I love how certain, shall we call them lemmings, march on to the media buzz words and use them repeatedly. It’s very helpful in identifying who the brain washed retards with a sense of intellectual and moral superiority are.
You do realize you actually just gave a pretty good description of Trump supporters ...

Lol
You do realize you actually just gave a pretty good description of Trump supporters ...
Fuck.
The “I know you are but what am I” defense.
I’ve been cut to the quick.

New Topics

Forum List

Back