Ten people show up to kamala Harris rally today..blahaaa haaa

Well good for Joe and Kamala for limiting crowd size.

That's pretty funny. Hate Hoax Harris only wanted 10 to show up....

Yeah right....

Do you believe homObama wrote his own yearbook page, or was it GHOST WRITTEN????

See the source image

See the source image

The latter - Some folks are not only dumb, but ridiculously slow on the take.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me

LOL!!!!

So homObama did not write HIS OWN YEARBOOK PAGE.....

LOL!!!!!

homObama is about the biggest cocksucking liar ever....

How about this one, from HuffPo no less....

"

He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his cocaine.

She then notes, “In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that’s how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase.”
Pope, of course, isn’t the first conservative voice to make such claims about the president’s personal life. In May, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire implied Obama was “openly gay” or “better yet, openly bisexual” in a News With Views broadcast, nothing that the president’s “face seems to really light up when he begins to talk about the gay agenda.”
In fall 2012, gossip columnist turned Tea Party author Jerome Corsi alleged that the president had been actively involved in Chicago’s gay bar and bathhouse scene.

Then the only question left is.... did Low IQ Joe give Barry coke and take it up the rear to get the VP slot. He is an "older white man" no less.....

Thought it was canceled, did not see Her in the photo provided. who knows what the heck is going on.

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me

LOL!!!!

So homObama did not write HIS OWN YEARBOOK PAGE.....

LOL!!!!!

homObama is about the biggest cocksucking liar ever....

How about this one, from HuffPo no less....

"

He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his cocaine.

She then notes, “In other words, he was having sex with these older white guys and that’s how he was getting this cocaine to be able to freebase.”
Pope, of course, isn’t the first conservative voice to make such claims about the president’s personal life. In May, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire implied Obama was “openly gay” or “better yet, openly bisexual” in a News With Views broadcast, nothing that the president’s “face seems to really light up when he begins to talk about the gay agenda.”
In fall 2012, gossip columnist turned Tea Party author Jerome Corsi alleged that the president had been actively involved in Chicago’s gay bar and bathhouse scene.

Then the only question left is.... did Low IQ Joe give Barry coke and take it up the rear to get the VP slot. He is an "older white man" no less.....

Hey - Ex-Felon and former mental hospital resident Larry Sinclair said the same thing and then failed three lie detector tests and apologized on the Internets.
Has Mia Marie apologized yet for her whopper?

YqnO5h3wId8q4rUMgdKw_pcB89spJUxXNYRiVnnhasHQRGlAfi13GJVbkQavVWGvULlPFVrgxhr_2c4YP0U2Sp2fMwjcgmZhGc08qBQH0Ycj=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

They have multiple lies....

it was canceled

she was limiting crowd size

LMFAO!!!!!

Same thing happened in Iowa. Hate Hoax Harris entered Iowa with 20% support and a huge $$$$$$$$$$$ donations balance. Then the people of Iowa met her....

and she couldn't even remain in the race to see the Caucus....

She was dancing , and that fake smile could burn a hole in a Glacier .. The crowd look like a bunch of 50-year-old childless unmarried fat women.. lol

She is concerned about the health of others, both Biden and Harris are.
when you type the shit you do, does it make you feel better? we are laughing

it was canceled

LMFAO!!!!!

Same thing happened in Iowa. Hate Hoax Harris entered Iowa with 20% support and a huge $$$$$$$$$$$ donations balance. Then the people of Iowa met her....

:auiqs.jpg: This is the kind of crap you suck up and repeat. Sad man - Just fucking SAD

She was dancing , and that fake smile could burn a hole in a Glacier .. The crowd look like a bunch of 50-year-old childless unmarried fat women.. lol
Sooner or later you Trump cultists going to realize Biden and Harris don't hold super spreader rallies. They discourage them and hold small gatherings instead.
because nobody in their right mind would support extortion, pedophilia, treason, rape or any of the crimes the xidens are committing. most people still have morals, unlike the evil, vile demonrats

it was canceled

LMFAO!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg: This is the kind of crap you suck up and repeat. Sad man - Just fucking SAD

whats really SAD man, is supporting the home wrecking whore, the extornist, treasonist, pedo. thats SAD man

Well good for Joe and Kamala for limiting crowd size. Stands in stark contrast to the Super-Spreader in Chief who will hold 3 more maskless rallies today for thousands packed in like sardines.

81bbe2a4-4440-47fc-8af5-73ee91a05221-large16x9_DAVIDTRUMPSIGN_frame_687.png
I am literally grateful to God, my state is RED....that means no Trump rallies, no spreader events and no rednecks roaming around my part of town looking for OPIODS to stomach Trump for 2 hours....thank GOD

Sooner or later you Trump cultists going to realize Biden and Harris don't hold super spreader rallies. They discourage them and hold small gatherings instead.
because nobody in their right mind would support extortion, pedophilia, treason, rape or any of the crimes the xidens are committing. most people still have morals, unlike the evil, vile demonrats
OMG, a real live breathing QAnon person here.......I was wondering when one you moronic brain dead fucks were gonna show up here and low and behold,THEY'RE HEEEERRRREEEEEE.
1603599038695.png

Well good for Joe and Kamala for limiting crowd size. Stands in stark contrast to the Super-Spreader in Chief who will hold 3 more maskless rallies today for thousands packed in like sardines.

I am literally grateful to God, my state is RED....that means no Trump rallies, no spreader events and no rednecks roaming around my part of town looking for OPIODS to stomach Trump for 2 hours....thank GOD
Did you burn a Target yet today

Lol - Stomaching Trump even on a heavy dose of OxyContin (aka Hillbilly Heroin) for two hours would be a bridge too far for me. Also I'm not stupid enough to attend a SuperSpreader event.

As for living in a red state, I feel your pain man. I moved from Idaho to Oregon partly to get away from their politics and make my votes for US Senators and the POTUS actually MEAN something.

But vote anyway. Formerly red states like Georgia and Texas are a dead heat right now. I predicted when Trump was elected that he'd be the end of the Republican Party. Until those DC assholes admit they were wrong and renounce their cult status, Republicans will be lucky to remain relevant.

Only 10 sowed up because, as she and Joe have both said, 200+ MILLION Americans have died from COVID-19.

On the bright side, it should make counting the votes of the few-surviving Americans very easy.

:p

Forum List

Back