"Tell your breasts to stop looking at me."

Show me where I have ever said that?
I will be waiting.

Your typical post is along the lines of "Obama is gawd" or "Republicans are icky poo poo"

You ignorantly latch on to redistribution in OWS/Union threads and Obama's fascist care threads.

I doubt you have any actual grasp of the meaning behind the talking points KOS trained you to recite...

Is this the same fat asshole with his very own big boobs and tiny weenie he get up without the help of drugs?

scumbag-rush-limbaugh.jpg

For the record, if youalls boobs want to stare at me I'm toataly cool with it. Just saying.

Why are lushbo and certain other rw's so threatened by breasts?

That he can't get it up is not the fault of women's breasts.

Can't say, but I love woman boobs and butts. They get me going every time, and i lean right. As for rush, can't say. Maybe he is just to old.

This is a joke, right? WHO listens to Rush Limbaugh? Here is a dirty little secret both Liberals and Conservatives like to leverage: SEX. Mock pretend OUTRAGE! DAMMIT! This particular thread is about jealousy. Rush probably has bigger boobs than most liberal women that post here.

This is a joke, right? WHO listens to Rush Limbaugh? Here is a dirty little secret both Liberals and Conservatives like to leverage: SEX. Mock pretend OUTRAGE! DAMMIT! This particular thread is about jealousy. Rush probably has bigger boobs than most liberal women that post here.

Not me. Sex is like haveing your cake and getting to eat it to because where sex is happening there will be boobs. For the record, boobs from both sides are welcome . Just sayin.

I'm sure women wish rush's boobs would stop looking at them too

Yeah, because he's fat.

It's 1992, you know....

Requirement to be a democrat:

Head filled with mush
Heart filled with hate
Mouth filled with lies

Dude look:

man-boobs6.jpg

Pretty sure this was taken recently. Rush clearly still has man boobs. :dunno:

This is how we know that there is a God and He has a nasty sense of humor. Only a sadist would put those boobs on Fat Bastard instead of Mila Kunis.

Yeah, because he's fat.

It's 1992, you know....

Requirement to be a democrat:

Head filled with mush
Heart filled with hate
Mouth filled with lies

Dude look:

man-boobs6.jpg

Pretty sure this was taken recently. Rush clearly still has man boobs. :dunno:

This is how we know that there is a God and He has a nasty sense of humor. Only a sadist would put those boobs on Fat Bastard instead of Mila Kunis.
:wtf: I don't wanna see Mila Kunis with hairy boobs.

Ok, this needs an update.

We need an intelligent explanation for boob glue from one of the ladies;

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F08T6MK/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00F08T6MK&linkCode=as2&tag=vavi-20]Amazon.com: Boob Glue Instant Breast Lift 90ml 3oz Bottle: Beauty[/ame]

I am starting to wonder if they are looking at us on purpose....following us around the room ...almost ...stalking us...

Forum List

Back