Tell Me Obama Is Not Involved!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, just look at the $8.00 dollar an hour Clowns here on this board, and tell me Obama`s boss Soros is not trying to influence the outcome of the elections in Israel?

"GTP"
ChangeCongress-FollowTheMoney696.png

Bloody Obama is up to his neck involved

and yes, he hates Bibi

Hussein Creep will not win this one

There's all kinds of right-thinking people around the world sick of that murdering RW a-hole...and HE picked the fight with Obama and the Dems and most other world leaders for that matter.

how could he be involved

he only learned about it

by reading about it in the newspaper

at about roughly the same time he read about hillary having her own email server
Only brainwashed RW morons give a feq about E-mails. You first have to believe in ridiculous Clinton conspiracies. Cowardly orporate media loves the controversy...

how could he be involved

he only learned about it

at about roughly the same time he read about hillary having her own email server
Only brainwashed RW morons give a feq about E-mails. You first have to believe in ridiculous Clinton conspiracies. Cowardly orporate media loves the controversy...
You do realize you're hooked on crooks?

So Vig is an anti-semite and Hoss a total dupe? I'm shocked. So where are the indictments of my crooks, dingbat? Tidal waves of phony propaganda scandals don't make it so, lol dupe.

how could he be involved

he only learned about it

When you finally realize Obama is behind the leaks to out Hillary for her crimes, you'll be attacking her as viciously as you attack Republicans.

Yo, just look at the $8.00 dollar an hour Clowns here on this board, and tell me Obama`s boss Soros is not trying to influence the outcome of the elections in Israel?

"GTP"
View attachment 38003

Of course he's involved.

This is the same clown that used the IRS to prevent the Tea Party from organizing! The list of felonies in THAT ALONE boggles the mind... and he had NO PROBLEM doing THAT.

He conspired with his ATTORNEY GENERAL to FRAME INNOCENT PEOPLE, OVER A POLITICAL POINT. He INTENTIONALLY SOLD HIGH POWERED RIFLES TO KNOWN MASS-MURDERERS... resulting in the deaths of HUNDREDS of innocent people, including US Law Enforcement officers... the list of FELONIES IN THAT IS ENDLESS... and he had no problem doing that.

He initiated the ARAB SPRING... organized efforts to TEAR DOWN A LONG STANDING US ALLY and IMPLANT THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD IN POWER IN EGYPT. He founded ISIS, he murdered a US Ambassador and three US Citizens, left them for dead, refused to send aid, injuring DOZENS more US citizens and spend WEEKS LYING TO THE PUBLIC, CAUSING OTHERS TO LIE TO THE PUBLIC IN AN ATTEMPT TO COVER UP HIS CONSPIRING WITH THE ENEMIES OF THE US IN A TIME OF WAR.

What makes ya think he has a problem poking Netenyahu in the eye and takin' his job?

Forum List

Back