Tell me just what is it that you didn’t like about Donald Trump being the President?

We were at war his entire presidency.
Only if you count wars started by his predecessors. He also happened to be the first President since Carter to not initiate a new war.

But including that part inconveniences your talking points, don't it?

Only if you count wars started by his predecessors. He also happened to be the first President since Carter to not initiate a new war.

But including that part inconveniences your talking points, don't it?

I addressed specifically what was said which was wrong. If it was simply stated he didn't start any new wars, I would not have addressed it.

I really disliked most of the people who bought a job from Trump, and then knew nothing and did nothing but make things worse, We always have had self severing people in office, its not like Republicans invented it, both sides do. Believe most of his job picks were not based on what is better, or who had the best knowledge & skills.

Attorney Generals with some common sense? Honest Elections?
If you mean the Sessions, Trump would strongly disagree:

President Donald Trump escalated his feud with former attorney general Jeff Sessions by saying he was not "mentally qualified" for the job.

MOBAPP Trump Sessions Split

Trump trashes Jeff Sessions during interview

Tell me just what is it that you didn’t like about Donald Trump being the President?​

His appointment of Mike Pompeo, Gina Haspell, John Bolton, and Nikki Haley to positions of prominence, he withdrew from INF, Open Skies, Vienna Protocol, the Iran deal, the opening to Cuba and New Start. There was no cessation in the drone wars and the poorest people on the planet suffered unrelenting assault at the hands of US backed Saudis. No programs, initiatives, offices, or spending were cut.
On the other hand, he prevented either Bush or Clinton from achieving the presidency so credit where credit is due.

Tell me just what is it that you didn’t like about Donald Trump being the President?​

His appointment of Mike Pompeo, Gina Haspell, John Bolton, and Nikki Haley to positions of prominence, he withdrew from INF, Open Skies, Vienna Protocol, the Iran deal, the opening to Cuba and New Start. There was no cessation in the drone wars and the poorest people on the planet suffered unrelenting assault at the hands of US backed Saudis. No programs, initiatives, offices, or spending were cut.
On the other hand, he prevented either Bush or Clinton from achieving the presidency so credit where credit is due.
The poorest people on the planet avoided starvation as trump removed us from climate change treaties and expanded the global economy by unleashing American fossil fuel. You must be an insulated, overly-compensated white democrat.

The poorest people on the planet avoided starvation as trump removed us from climate change treaties and expanded the global economy by unleashing American fossil fuel. You must be an insulated, overly-compensated white democrat.
The poorest people on the planet avoided nothing. They suffered starvation and cholera, so go fuck yourself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back