Tell me just what is it that you didn’t like about Donald Trump being the President?

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
Tell me just what is it that you didn’t like about Donald Trump being the President?
Lower Taxes?
No Wars during his entire term?
Lower prices at the Gas Pumps?
The Peace in the Middle East?
No Inflation for his entire term?
Oil Independence?
Closed Boarders?
LEGAL Immigration?
Having a Mental Midget Vice President that is insisting that the border is secure, and that there isn’t any Crisis there.
Lower Prices at the Super Market?
Lower Crime in our Cities?
Attorney Generals with some common sense? Honest Elections?
Lower Interest?
Nobody trying to Silence our Free Speech?
Nobody Banning Children’s Books?

I’m sure that it wasn’t the over $300 Billion bill that was the largest in U.S. history. spending bill that is Full of Pork.
Naming it the Inflation Reduction Act. That will be invested in climate reform, and other nonsense.

Lower Taxes?
Oil Independence?
Closed Boarders?
LEGAL Immigration?
Having a Mental Midget Vice President that is insisting that the border is secure, and that there isn’t any Crisis there.
Lower Interest?

I’m sure that it wasn’t the over $300 Billion bill that was the largest in U.S. history. spending bill that is Full of Pork.
Naming it the Inflation Reduction Act. That will be invested in climate reform, and other nonsense.
His deliberate attempts to stoke up racism and hate for others of different skin colour. That was the purpose of his border wall of course and that was enough to further racism even outside of America.

On the positive side, Trump was always a better choice on there being no American proxy war against Russia.

His deliberate attempts to stoke up racism and hate for others of different skin colour. That was the purpose of his border wall of course and that was enough to further racism even outside of America.

On the positive side, Trump was always a better choice on there being no American proxy war against Russia.
America and Russia have never been friends, allies.

There is more than the US aiding Ukraine in your alleged proxy war. Many European countries. Israel.

You may not understand why Ukraine was invaded and why it is so important to make sure that Putin's Russia does NOT win this war.

Like any ethical person, I disliked Trump's support of fascism, treason, and election-rigging. Along with his most fanatical followers, Trump tried to end American democracy.

I took a solemn oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Trump and his hardcore supporters act like domestic enemies of the Constitution, therefore I am oath-bound to oppose them.

Trump's many other flaws pale in comparison to that. We're used to Republicans cratering the economy, looting the middle class, lining their own pockets with public money and then race-baiting to justify it all. Republican graft is normal. Trying to end democracy like Trump did is not normal.

America and Russia have never been friends, allies.
You're right, but Russia has made many attempts at peaceful coexistence. As I have pointed out, that isn't in America's interests as it means competition.
There is more than the US aiding Ukraine in your alleged proxy war. Many European countries. Israel.
America has used the Nato alliance to coerce European countries. Europe is starting to realize that this war could lead them to nuclear war. The war doesn't further any of their interests.
You may not understand why Ukraine was invaded and why it is so important to make sure that Putin's Russia does NOT win this war.
I think I understand completely, the reason why America started promoting the war, even prior to 2014.

America preys on trouble spots or even creates the trouble spots to further it's agenda.

My feelings in brief until you express an interest in a fuller discussion.

You're right, but Russia has made many attempts at peaceful coexistence. As I have pointed out, that isn't in America's interests as it means competition.

America has used the Nato alliance to coerce European countries. Europe is starting to realize that this war could lead them to nuclear war. The war doesn't further any of their interests.

I think I understand completely, the reason why America started promoting the war, even prior to 2014.

America preys on trouble spots or even creates the trouble spots to further it's agenda.

My feelings in brief until you express an interest in a fuller discussion.
Fuller discussion? Based on your upside down pro Russia view of the world?

No thanks.

Lower Taxes?
Uh, he ran up 8 Trillion in new debt. Lower taxes doesn't help if you have to pay them later, stupid.

Not for lack of trying, he almost got us into a war with Iran.
Again, when did this happen? He got a treaty between the Zionist Entity and three Arab states that they don't share a border with and have never fought. This by you is peace?
Closed Boarders?
LEGAL Immigration?
Actually, Trump kind of screwed up immigration, because companies were unable to recruit off shore talent.
Uh, 2020 saw a spike in Crime.. All on Trump's watch.

Why do you wingnuts like to pretend Trump wasn't president in 2020 when it all went to shit.

Look fuck stick just keeping sending US good hockey players.
That's Canada's role in the world.
Nothing more.

All of this love Progs say they promote and this nation is more screwed up than ever. With Christianity closer and closer to a criminal way of living for those of faith and jail on the docket with concentration camps coming afterward.

Lower Taxes?
Oil Independence?
Closed Boarders?
LEGAL Immigration?
Lower Interest?

none of the above

~S~

Lower Taxes?
Oil Independence?
Closed Boarders?
LEGAL Immigration?
Lower Interest?

Trump was a Democrat for 8 years in the 2000d.

All of this love Progs say they promote and this nation is more screwed up than ever.
Screwed up more is a fact, but the blame you're placing is questionable. (more on that if you show an interest)
With Christianity closer and closer to a criminal way of living for those of faith and jail on the docket with concentration camps coming afterward.
Your wording confuses but I think you might be hinting at some common ground.

Christianity closer to a criminal way?
Concentration camps coming?

Restate your comments if possible.

With Christianity closer and closer to a criminal way of living for those of faith and jail on the docket with concentration camps coming afterward.

Do tell us more. Which Christians are being sent to jail and herded into the camps?

Or are you just making that up, to justify brownshirt violence against Jews/liberals?

Lower Taxes?
Oil Independence?
Closed Boarders?
LEGAL Immigration?
Lower Interest?

You can’t just attribute all that shit to Trump. You actually have to cite policy.

The fact of the matter is that he is a pathetic, whiny, juvenile, moronic, whiny little bitch.

/thread

Radicalredncek
He was pretty stupid (airplanes in the revolutionary war?), he was petty (twitter), he was embarrassing (love letters to Kim?), he was criminal (Ukraine bribery), he was treasonous (Jan 6) he was above all ineffective (no legislation passed at all)
Lower Taxes?
Tax cuts drove huge deficits in a time when the economy was good (for 2 years) and the tax cuts for the rich and corporations never expire and the ones in the middle class are expiring now.
We were never out of Afghanistan
Trump royally screwed up oil. He benefitted from Obama policy then he negotiated a cutback in OPEC oil and allowed 68% of wells to shut down. Biden inherited 320 oil rigs from the 1,000+ that were operational during Trump and Biden inherited an OPEC that was outputting 2M less barrels per day.
Seems fine today under Biden
Covid drove that and Trump has his hands all over it.
Oil Independence?
Please. See my first note.
Closed Boarders?
Illegal immigration spiked under Trump. He didn’t reduced it at all
LEGAL Immigration?
This was reduced under Trump. Much of it based on religion of the immigrants.
He tried to kill his VP. What did Pence do in 4 years? I’ll wait.
Crime is local and much higher in red states. There is no Federal crime fighting. What are you talking about?
Elections challenges are being laughed out of court. Lake’s case is dying. Trump claimed 2020 was corrupt too, set up a commission and unceremoniously dismissed the committee when they found nothing.
Lower Interest?
Jackbooted storm troopers shot tear gas at protesters while Trump was in the basement of the White House.
No idea what you’re talking about. Republicans are banning books everywhere.
Trumps Infrastructure week came under Biden. Trump was ineffective. Biden delivered. What pork specifically are you talking about? You don’t know. You’re just a parrot.
One of the greatest bills to ever pass. Suck it.

Watching this back & forth, I SERIOUSLY question whether the anti-Trump views here are legitimate. They are SO over-the-top that the correspondent must either be a troll, or think he's a public influencer of some sort.

Forum List

Back