Tell me again, how EV's are GOOD for the environment??

The technology is in it's infanthood. Just like there were many airplane crashes during the early days of public air travel, there will be mishaps in the EV world.

Most of the critics on here have ZERO experience in industry and even LESS in research and development. They can't IMAGINE what that kind of job entails.

But you dig in your heals and hold onto your fossil fuel automobile as long as you can. In a few years, gas stations will be as hard to find as EV chargers are now.

Yuppers.

Infanthood? You mean infancy.

Batteries, Everready and Duracell have made batteries for how many centuries?

Got to wonder why an electric car battery is 1000's of little batteries all soldered together with a nice computer contantly monitoring for that explosion.
I would suggest you look for a coal powered automobile. THAT'S THE TICKET!

Infanthood? You mean infancy.

Batteries, Everready and Duracell have made batteries for how many centuries?

Got to wonder why an electric car battery is 1000's of little batteries all soldered together with a nice computer contantly monitoring for that explosion.
It is "constantly"....not "contantly."

You can read their report online anytime.
nothing about evidence do I find.

I searched for how warm 120 PPM of CO2 is and there was nothing there.

Feel free to quote it for me out of that document.

I'm sure it's some nefarious reason and couldn't POSSIBLY be a design consideration for how Li ion batteries operate.

What is it like not knowing ANYTHING technical about ANYTHING? It must be scary finding evil intent behind every single design you disagree with.
It must be a huge technological advance, science at its best, to connect millions of batteries together.

How do you democrats think so big.

One dont work, need billions.

Wind turbine weak, make bigger.

Science, wow, spectacular

still wondering how they think they can make EVs without fossil fuels?

Where are all those condescending prick demofks?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back