Telemundo poll - Trump wins first debate 66% to 34% and another Latino poll, Trump won.

Okay, so if this is true in regards to Telemundo, Biden and the Democrats are in real trouble!!!

From Puerto Rico

Trump 51% Biden 49%

The BBC said that Biden won.

Not being American, I felt ashamed of Trump, Biden, and the moderator in this debate.

American elections have been circuses from the very first ones, so it's old news. I think there is a site somewhere that has copies of pamphlets from our first national elections available. They're eye openers, and many of them written by paid hacks for the various factions. Last night was actually pretty tame stuff. British elections are worse re the rhetoric.

Not being American, I felt ashamed of Trump, Biden, and the moderator in this debate.
Why would you be ashamed of our blathering leaders if you are not an American?

Trump gets things done, the debates are more about the display of their personality and mental energy.

Trump, once again, demonstrated he is a fighter and has the energy of a meth addict.

Why would you be ashamed of our blathering leaders if you are not an American?

Trump gets things done, the debates are more about the display of their personality and mental energy.

Trump, once again, demonstrated he is a fighter and has the energy of a meth addict.

Because it looked like two of the neighbour's grandfathers were arguing over a broken fence.

Because it looked like two of the neighbour's grandfathers were arguing over a broken fence.
Well Biden has to overcome Trumps long list of accomplishments, so he is lying his ass off about things Trump never said or did, and Trump knows he needs to immediately contradict him so it wont stick on people minds.

It is what it is.

It helps to under stand Trump if you don't understand English it seems.

I've often thought that about Biden, though I feel great sympathy for his sign language interpreter.

On that note, I would pay money to see the look on the faces of the sign language interpreters last night.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back