Teens rampage through grocery store for 'revenge'

Marysville is not one of California's brighter beacons. Highway 20 slices right through it and there's no easy way to avoid it when going E-W or W-E. Smart drivers, therefore, go about 100 miles out of their way because the cost is less than the risk of driving through. Not a new situation- goes back at least 20 years.

45 years is fair. Keep them locked up until they no longer think revenge is a good idea.

45 years for teenage vandalism and resisting arrest? Wow. Maybe next you can campaign to get speeding tickets up to 8 to 10 years in prison.

Personally, I think they should each get time served and probation...if they agree to irreversible sterilization.

They deserve jail time, but life? LOL

Lock em up until they're 21, followed by 10 years of probation. That means ONE mistake before they turn age 31 and they do down hard.

Terrorized Teenage Girls Storm Into California Grocery and Start Wrecking Things Wait Until You Hear Their Motive Video TheBlaze.com
The good part is these little monsters are facing as much as the rest of their lives in prison...
Right where they belong...They are in effect, domestic terrorists.

5-Alice-in-Wonderland-quotes.gif

I'm the guy who thinksknows you are a ridiculous clown who threatens people online when they disagree with you.

Check that, I'm one of many such guys.

So take a number dickbreath.....and try to understand I don't hand out beatings unless they're called for....yours I don't even remember so it must have been a quickie. :badgrin:

Of one thing I'm sure, you do not hand out beatings, you receive them. Good day

Do the young folks scare you, grandpa?

Folks....Tokyo Rose here was given an opportunity to have a face to face chat with me but decided to continue sniping like a timid hermaphrodite instead. :cool-45:

The Richter Scale must be going bananas from all the quaking boots around here. Internet tough guys are about as scary as field full of daffodils.

Folks....Tokyo Rose here was given an opportunity to have a face to face chat with me but decided to continue sniping like a timid hermaphrodite instead. :cool-45:

The Richter Scale must be going bananas from all the quaking boots around here. Internet tough guys are about as scary as field full of daffodils.

Son, you keep messing with the Bull, you gonna get the horns. :rofl:

Son, you keep messing with the Bull, you gonna get the horns. :rofl:

Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?

Forum List

Back