Teens rampage through grocery store for 'revenge'

Get a grip, people.

Unless there is more to this story, neither shoplifting nor vandalism should carry a life sentence.

There was a piece this morning where 800 or so teens busted into a movie theater and caused a ruckus, firing a few shots too. Social media get together.

Terrorized Teenage Girls Storm Into California Grocery and Start Wrecking Things Wait Until You Hear Their Motive Video TheBlaze.com
The good part is these little monsters are facing as much as the rest of their lives in prison...
Right where they belong...They are in effect, domestic terrorists.
Their sentences will most likely be plea bargained down such that they can be out by the time they are 20. I wouldn't be surprised if the simply end up in juvenile until 18.

This could actually turn out to be a good plan for these kids to have their educations paid for... They will have an opportunity to graduate from state pen university.

Hahahaha ! Charged with felonies as adults !! Hope they hang their asses !
Having once been a part of a teen revenge raid that was pretty damned devastating, I can say this.

You wait a long time, you do it at night in the dark and not in front of cameras, and you never tell anybody about it no matter how fuckin' cool it was.

And you don't do it because you fucked up and got busted shoplifting.

How fuckin' low class is that anyway.

Though these little fools should be prosecuted and forced to pay for all the damage they caused I think a life sentence is pretty silly.

The only time I ever did something like that was when I was around 15.
I was riding my dirt bike through the neighborhood and this asshole hosed me down while watering his golf green front yard.
Needless to say he was woken in the middle of the night a few days later to the sound of a YZ80 cutting donuts in his front yard.

Forum List

Back