Teens rampage through grocery store for 'revenge'

The only time I ever did something like that was when I was around 15.
I was riding my dirt bike through the neighborhood and this asshole hosed me down while watering his golf green front yard.
Needless to say he was woken in the middle of the night a few days later to the sound of a YZ80 cutting donuts in his front yard.
An asshole called the cops on me and some friends, and we had done nothing.

Cops came, it was no big deal to me or my dad.

BUT, my best friend, Dudley Doright, valedictorian in elementary, high school and college, son of distinguished professors, went ballistic over it when the cops came to his house.

SO, he planned and plotted the raid, and it was worse than donuts, I can tell you that.

Was the talk of the neighbourhood, but, we all kept our mouths shut.

I wonder if the guy is still alive.

I should find out, and call him one day.

Let him know why he got trashed, because I am sure he is still wondering.

Though these little fools should be prosecuted and forced to pay for all the damage they caused I think a life sentence is pretty silly.
I imagine they will end up in jail for something else eventually anyway.

Lost feral children.

The only time I ever did something like that was when I was around 15.
I was riding my dirt bike through the neighborhood and this asshole hosed me down while watering his golf green front yard.
Needless to say he was woken in the middle of the night a few days later to the sound of a YZ80 cutting donuts in his front yard.
An asshole called the cops on me and some friends, and we had done nothing.

Cops came, it was no big deal to me or my dad.

BUT, my best friend, Dudley Doright, valedictorian in elementary, high school and college, son of distinguished professors, went ballistic over it when the cops came to his house.

SO, he planned and plotted the raid, and it was worse than donuts, I can tell you that.

Was the talk of the neighbourhood, but, we all kept our mouths shut.

I wonder if the guy is still alive.

I should find out, and call him one day.

Let him know why he got trashed, because I am sure he is still wondering.

I figured the punishment fit the crime. He spent all summer fixing his putting green front yard. He never did hose me down again,and I got the major stink eye whenever I'd ride by and rap the throttle.:lol:

The future is armed security...the apes stayed clear of Korean stores in the Rodney King riots....I recommend the 20" Ithaca or Remington .12ga duckbill....either can be slam-fired....Eight OO buck rounds throw 72 .33 cal pellets in under 6 seconds...no full auto rifle can lay down that kind of rain without at least 2 reloads.

Last edited:
The future is armed security...the apes stayed clear of Korean stores in the Rodney King riots....I recommend the 20" Ithaca or Remington .12ga duckbill....either can be slam-fired....Eight OO buck rounds throw 72 33.cal pellets in under 6 seconds...no full auto rifle can lay down that kind of rain without at least 2 reloads.
Three inch mag 12 gauge four buck throws 41 pellets per round.

Lots of recoil though.

I have the standard 2 3/4" OO nine pellet loads for hogs, so I don't beat my shoulder up.

Hahahaha ! Charged with felonies as adults !! Hope they hang their asses !
Having once been a part of a teen revenge raid that was pretty damned devastating, I can say this.

You wait a long time, you do it at night in the dark and not in front of cameras, and you never tell anybody about it no matter how fuckin' cool it was.

And you don't do it because you fucked up and got busted shoplifting.

How fuckin' low class is that anyway.
It simply amazes me all these things mentioned on this message board that you have done...........................................

Get a grip, people.

Unless there is more to this story, neither shoplifting nor vandalism should carry a life sentence.
it's high time we put a stop to this kind of crime. This is nothing less than an act of terror.
The idea of to nip it in the bud from the get go with harsh sentencing.
We as a civilized society must be able to freely go about our daily business without the constant threat of having our persons and property damaged or destroyed by people with zero morality and a healthy dose of arrogance which leads them to believe that no sanctions will be placed upon them, giving them the idea that they are free to commit these acts with impunity.

Hahahaha ! Charged with felonies as adults !! Hope they hang their asses !
Having once been a part of a teen revenge raid that was pretty damned devastating, I can say this.

You wait a long time, you do it at night in the dark and not in front of cameras, and you never tell anybody about it no matter how fuckin' cool it was.

And you don't do it because you fucked up and got busted shoplifting.

How fuckin' low class is that anyway.
It simply amazes me all these things mentioned on this message board that you have done...........................................
I have lead an evil and inexcusable life.

What can I say?

Get a grip, people.

Unless there is more to this story, neither shoplifting nor vandalism should carry a life sentence.
it's high time we put a stop to this kind of crime. This is nothing less than an act of terror.
The idea of to nip it in the bud from the get go with harsh sentencing.
We as a civilized society must be able to freely go about our daily business without the constant threat of having our persons and property damaged or destroyed by people with zero morality and a healthy dose of arrogance which leads them to believe that no sanctions will be placed upon them, giving them the idea that they are free to commit these acts with impunity.
I am sure as Hell glad I never got caught being a young punk.

I shudder to think of what would have happened if we had gotten caught doing some of the things we did.

Three inch mag 12 gauge four buck throws 41 pellets per round.

Lots of recoil though.

I have the standard 2 3/4" OO nine pellet loads for hogs, so I don't beat my shoulder up.

3" cuts down your magazine capacity....don't bury the butt into your shoulder...I hold mine a 1/4" off and still have ample swing or hold control.

The baby boom generation forgot to teach their children self control and respect for property. All these little bastards should be sent to prison.

These are Gen X litters....we Boomers taught our kids white collar crime...not the strongarm crap...that's for amateurs.

Though these little fools should be prosecuted and forced to pay for all the damage they caused I think a life sentence is pretty silly.

Since we have a for-profit prison system, more and more crimes are getting life sentences. Its idiotic and hurts our country in the long run.

Because they need someone to blame for their own failures, the right has a big hate on for those who can't fight back.

Not a good time to be poor and break a law.

The baby boom generation forgot to teach their children self control and respect for property. All these little bastards should be sent to prison.

Yep. Absolutely no respect for authority. If you tell them NO....it shorts out their brain. They dont wanna work for shit. They want the world at their feet without ssacrificing shit....which we'd all like...but the difference is we all day dream that...they actually feel like its owed to them.

Since we have a for-profit prison system, more and more crimes are getting life sentences. Its idiotic and hurts our country in the long run.

Because they need someone to blame for their own failures, the right has a big hate on for those who can't fight back.

Not a good time to be poor and break a law.

You watch too much TV and have too few IQ points, Puddly Pillowbite.

Forum List

Back