Teenager won't apologize to Kansas governor for tweet

Shades of grey. You're stuck in black and white.

so you picked big overgrown sleasy young whore of a kid? gotchya.

She's in High school :eusa_eh: She's a kid.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A Kansas teenager who wrote a disparaging tweet about Gov. Sam Brownback said Sunday that she is rejecting her high school principal’s demand for a written apology.

Legally she's an adult with the ability to legally work, participate in contracts, vote, marry, give sexual consent, and join the military... etc

Pretty funny stuff. Brownback shits himself and falls back in it.

No shit.

If Brownback didn't make a fuss then only her 65 original twitter friends would have ever seen the tweet. In fact, I'd be surprised if similar politically motivated tweets weren't being tweeted all the time.

According to WillowTree's standards of morality, accusing someone of being a whore is not nearly as offensive as accusing someone of being gay.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

She's a whore because she criticized a Republican?

Damn, you get more insane by the day.

she used terms such as sucking and blowing.. she's a whore alright.

We have had the left call both women running for the repub nomination whores.

The double standard marches on.......

yes, it does, and one of their whores can say Brownback sucks and blows and they get all red enraged and blown up when she's called a whore.. free speech and all that stuff just gets forgotten i guess. :lol:

Shades of grey. You're stuck in black and white.

Settle down miss prissy pants. :rolleyes:

WillowTreee only called her a whore afterall, that's nothing to get upset about. I mean, it's not like she called her gay or anything, because that would be WAY over the line and we all know that WT has standards. :thup:

WillowTreee only called her a whore afterall, that's nothing to get upset about. I mean, it's not like she called her gay or anything, because that would be WAY over the line and we all know that WT has standards. :thup:

:lol:

What's interesting is that Willow could actually be sued for slander for claiming this girl is a whore.

What's interesting is that Willow could actually be sued for slander for claiming this girl is a whore.

libel

do it then,,

libel
d'oh! You are correct.

do it then,,
Not by me, by her.

whatever floats your liberal boat.. she said what she said and now she can suck up the blow back.. harsh being a whore innit?

Oh my god Willow, what is wrong with you? Why would you speak like that to someone? It's so rude and disrespectful and makes you a whore to use those words.

Forum List

Back