Teen girl dies minutes after second Pfizer vaccine shot

I wonder how many doctors, nurses, hospital managers are guilty of murder by various drugs they are paid to give people.

And don't forget the liar politicians and drug company gurus.

OMG!

Maybe I shouldn’t have gotten the shot?

Am I going to die?

Teen girl dies after second Pfizer vaccine shot
By Thuy Quynh

Thu, 1/20/2022 | 20:17 (GMT+7)

A 9th grader in the northern province of Phu Tho died Tuesday after getting her second Pfizer vaccine dose, the local medical center said Thursday.

The girl had her first Pfizer dose on December 3, 2021, after which she experienced dizziness and had difficulty breathing. She was taken to the Ha Hoa District medical center for treatment and later recovered.

She had her second dose last Monday. Her mother had told health workers about the girl's side effects following her first shot, but they asked her to get the second shot anyway. Twenty minutes following the second shot, the girl experienced tightness in her chest, dizziness, difficulty in breathing and seizures.

Huh, cannot find it on cnn or msnbc or abc or cbs........

Yet it happened. Senator Johnson testified. That testimony taken down on YouTube. That's right.

Why?

Teenage girl dies after taking vaccine -

In the immortal words of Democrats behind the vaccine mandates:

'Meh...'

By Thuy Quynh

A 9th grader in the northern province of Phu Tho died Tuesday after getting her second Pfizer vaccine dose, the local medical center said Thursday.

The girl had her first Pfizer dose on December 3, 2021, after which she experienced dizziness and had difficulty breathing. She was taken to the Ha Hoa District medical center for treatment and later recovered.

She had her second dose last Monday. Her mother had told health workers about the girl's side effects following her first shot, but they asked her to get the second shot anyway. Twenty minutes following the second shot, the girl experienced tightness in her chest, dizziness, difficulty in breathing and seizures.

Yet it happened. Senator Johnson testified. That testimony taken down on YouTube. That's right.

Why?
The Trump virus kills again.

Teenage girl dies after taking vaccine -

In the immortal words of Democrats behind the vaccine mandates:

'Meh...'

There have been some 13,000,000,000 shots given and you found one girl who suffered a severe rare, but known potential anaphylactic shock reaction.

You freaks are truly sick.

There have been some 13,000,000,000 shots given and you found one girl who suffered a severe rare, but known potential anaphylactic shock reaction.

You freaks are truly sick.
I wouldn't call it sick. I would call it thoroughness in letting the public be aware of ever risk that may be out there. It may have been just one girl who died just minutes after getting the shot, but it was still a life that ended and at the end of the day, it is one life too many.

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

I wouldn't call it sick. I would call it thoroughness in letting the public be aware of ever risk that may be out there. It may have been just one girl who died just minutes after getting the shot, but it was still a life that ended and at the end of the day, it is one life too many.

Holly

Fear mongering and misinformation to scare people into not getting a vaccine that can save their lives

^^^ I believe that it is making sure that the whole entire picture is in front of people. In other words, making sure that every nook and cranny is on full display. What people choose to do with themselves after seeing the picture is their own decision.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I believe that it is making sure that the whole entire picture is in front of people. In other words, making sure that every nook and cranny is on full display. What people choose to do with themselves after seeing the picture is their own decision.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sadly, that misinformation campaign cost hundreds of thousands of lives

Holly

That was a known risk from day one. After each shot I got, I was instructed to wait by the pharmacy for 15 minutes so I could be treated for anaphylactic shock in case I suffered from that. Everyone getting jabbed was instructed to do that. It was a rare side-effect affecting about 1 for every million people getting the vaccine. But still, a severe allergic reaction which was treatable. The benefits of the vaccines far outweigh the risks.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So your solution is what...? Ban the vaccines because relatively few have possibly died from it?

By Thuy Quynh

Why?
Any vaccine can cause an unanticipated anaphylactic reaction

Forum List

Back