Teen girl dies minutes after second Pfizer vaccine shot

Teen girl dies after second Pfizer vaccine shot
By Thuy Quynh

Thu, 1/20/2022 | 20:17 (GMT+7)

A 9th grader in the northern province of Phu Tho died Tuesday after getting her second Pfizer vaccine dose, the local medical center said Thursday.

The girl had her first Pfizer dose on December 3, 2021, after which she experienced dizziness and had difficulty breathing. She was taken to the Ha Hoa District medical center for treatment and later recovered.

She had her second dose last Monday. Her mother had told health workers about the girl's side effects following her first shot, but they asked her to get the second shot anyway. Twenty minutes following the second shot, the girl experienced tightness in her chest, dizziness, difficulty in breathing and seizures.

Huh, cannot find it on cnn or msnbc or abc or cbs........

Yet it happened. Senator Johnson testified. That testimony taken down on YouTube. That's right.

Why?

Had to go all the way to vietnam article to find someone dying for the vaccine. That's rich!!

I'm astounded that your sort can be this consistently wrong.

New York Times editor, 49, dies of heart attack one day after posting that he got his booster shot

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/27/new-york-times-editor-49-dies-of-heart-attack-one-day-after-posting-that-he-got-his-booster-shot-1180687/

“Non-Covid Deaths Skyrocket to Record Numbers

Unprecedented: Deaths in Indiana for ages 18-64 are up 40%

This is huge. Something is killing healthy people at an unprecedented rate. It isn’t COVID. Could it be the “safe and effective” COVID vaccine? I think so. Here’s why.”

Start by reading this story, “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64.” Read the whole thing now.

https://gellerreport.com/2022/01/non-covid-deaths-skyrocket-to-record-numbers.html/

“14 of 15 post-COVID shot deaths studied by researchers found to be vaccine related” 14 of 15 post-COVID shot deaths studied by researchers found to be vaccine related - LifeSite

Covid Vax Death Rate 21 Times Higher Than All Other Vaxxes! Covid Vax Death Rate 21 Times Higher Than All Other Vaxxes! | Principia Scientific Intl.

“Autopsy Confirms 26-Year-Old’s Death From Myocarditis Directly Caused by Pfizer COVID Vaccine” https://truthbasedmedia.com/2022/01/12/autopsy-confirms-26-year-olds-death-from-myocarditis-directly-caused-by-pfizer-covid-vaccine/

that's racist, sexist, anti child, inhuman. Congrats.

Y'all push this damn clot shot and when someone, especially a child, a foreign one at that, has an adverse reaction, your attitude is so cavalier? Well.. i'm not surprised.
The left cares nothing about their fellow americans so why should they think about the death of a foreign child. WHAT do you care about? oh yes. death. for others.

This is their mandate:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

does US media usually report on vietnamese people dying?

The Democrats with press passes rarely report on deaths their policies cause:

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]​

The Democrats with press passes rarely report on deaths their policies cause:

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]​

^^non-responsive off-topic copypasta, as usual.
get a job.

A 9th grader in the northern province of Phu Tho died Tuesday after getting her second Pfizer vaccine dose...

Pondering whilst enjoying my morning coffee and the new lingerie fashion show by my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend...

We hear about so many cases like this, it make me think that it's actually not the vaccine itself but, rather, an allergic reaction to something in the vaccine. Nothing in a vaccine is going to kill a kid that fast unless that kid has an allergic reaction to it. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. Think about it: give a kid with a peanut allergy some peanuts and he could be dead in minutes.

They just need to figure out what triggers the allergic reaction, how the reaction manifests itself, and then re-engineer the vaccine...

fauci has absolutely no relevance to me. i am not the one parading around clearly moronic propaganda blogs hyping false conclusions.
7E0AB97B-598B-40B5-9864-CF7C4CE52B82.png

Abe was right. Really dumb people like you, get fooled all the time.

Forum List

Back