teen gets hurt on at foot ball game when getting in a fight

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

oh an is not wrong for these mexicans and blacks to fight like animals . for her to grab the cops pepper ball shooter. and other mother . omg this is cop trying to get your hood rat under control. he punched a cop. these kids are horrible parented and the parents defend their savagery. dang. im sorry the girl got hurt but it was her fault. who grabs a cops pepper ball shooter. all he did was grab the thing away and accidently got hurt. bad parenting. they are just saying it is ok for their kids beat on cops . take thier wepaons and disrepect him. and im sure most of ingerys came form her fighting.

If you’re going to be dumb you need to be tough. Hopefully this little girl is learning her lesson about what happens when you try and take a weapon away from the police. I feel bad for her mother, it’s a tough lesson for her to learn she failed as a parent.

oh an is not wrong for these mexicans and blacks to fight like animals . for her to grab the cops pepper ball shooter. and other mother . omg this is cop trying to get your hood rat under control. he punched a cop. these kids are horrible parented and the parents defend their savagery. dang. im sorry the girl got hurt but it was her fault. who grabs a cops pepper ball shooter. all he did was grab the thing away and accidently got hurt. bad parenting. they are just saying it is ok for their kids beat on cops . take thier wepaons and disrepect him. and im sure most of ingerys came form her fighting.

I hope you are not the one who taught your kids to read and write.

If you’re going to be dumb you need to be tough. Hopefully this little girl is learning her lesson about what happens when you try and take a weapon away from the police. I feel bad for her mother, it’s a tough lesson for her to learn she failed as a parent.
same with black boy slapped a cop

Forum List

Back