Teen fan tasered by Phillies security after running onto field

tommywho70x

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
Teen fan tasered by Phillies security after running onto field - Big League Stew - MLB Blog - Yahoo! Sports

i can hardly wait to see what the law-and-order bozos have to say about this one and i'm wondering whose comments are going to be more ludicrous; theirs or the snivelized weenies who go nuts every time a cop uses any force

the comment that made most sense was that people run out on the field all the time and nobody ever needed a taser to stop one.

I'd pay extra if they did it every game.

What is it with Philly's Fans? I posted something a few weeks ago about the asshole who spit on the little girl and cussed her out.

This guy called his dad and told him he was going to run out onto the field. Dad said, "Son, I don't think that's a good idea."

Ya think? :cuckoo:

Was it necessary? Prob. Not Was it legal? Absolutely.

He learned a tough lesson. Powerful message to little shits that they think they can push security guards and evade police. I think they should show the video in school.

tasers were meant to be replacements for guns, not fat ass cops who are too slow to catch someone. what would people think if the cop shot the kid? thats the question that should be asked

That was funny as hell. The kid had wheels.

However, you can't feel sorry for the young punk. When you mess with the bull you get the horns!

Last edited:
Little snot was a potential assassin and deserved to be treated as such

This combines two of my favorite things, Tazering stuff, and a Philly sports fan in agonizing pain and under arrest.

That is what I call "win"

Teen fan tasered by Phillies security after running onto field - Big League Stew - MLB Blog - Yahoo! Sports

i can hardly wait to see what the law-and-order bozos have to say about this one and i'm wondering whose comments are going to be more ludicrous; theirs or the snivelized weenies who go nuts every time a cop uses any force

the comment that made most sense was that people run out on the field all the time and nobody ever needed a taser to stop one.

fuck him. life's hard and it's even harder when you're stupid.

tasers were meant to be replacements for guns, not fat ass cops who are too slow to catch someone. what would people think if the cop shot the kid? thats the question that should be asked

+1

Tasers are great as a substitute for DEADLY force. Since this kid didn't need to be shot dead I see no reason to use a taser. That fat pussy cop should have just tackled him like a real man instead of using something that could kill the kid.

better yet stupid kid should have kept his seat and quit being an asshole, then we wouldn't have this conundrum would we?? :lol:

You're life must be extremely difficult then.

You're life must be extremely difficult then.

you're projecting again.

tissue?

Well lookie... I'm shocked Spidey is throwing insults at a cop... :rolleyes:

What, no time to put in your usual 'pig' reference?

This was not an absolute 'necessary' action, but it was warranted... he was more quickly subdued and detained.. no harm done.. idiot criminal trespasser taken care of

It's too late to save Tom Gamboa's hearing in his right ear.
It won't stop the horrifying incident that still causes nightmares when he was attacked on the field in 2002 at U.S. Cellular when he was first base coach of the Kansas City Royals.

Former Kansas City first base coach Tom Gamboa was attacked by father-son duo in 2002.
But maybe, just maybe, this is a wake-up call for every fan who's foolish enough to run on the field.

"I just wish, like everybody else, that the only place for fans is in the stands,'' Gamboa told USA TODAY in a telephone interview while playing golf in San Luis Obispo, Calif. "I'm glad I didn't see it. It would have brought back bad memories.''

Yet, when Gamboa, 62, was apprised that a taser gun was used, he is hopeful that this will deter others.

"I would think so,'' Gamboa says. "My God, if shock treatment is allowed in. ... I have to believe if a kid knew he was going to get Tasered, he wouldn't have gone on the field."

+1

Tasers are great as a substitute for DEADLY force. Since this kid didn't need to be shot dead I see no reason to use a taser. That fat pussy cop should have just tackled him like a real man instead of using something that could kill the kid.

99 x 100 getting tasered is a temporary extreme disconfort, but no injures after that. Tackling the kid could do permanent damage!

Always the liberal response of the substitute to deadly force comment! Again you are WRONG. It can be used to substitute deadly force, but it can be used to taken down a person even if deadly force is not used.

You are the same people the bitch about crime, but then want to tie police officer's hands behind their back!

I look at this as just a starting point. I'd like the tasering to be extended to:

- The guy screaming F-Bombs at the top of his lungs in front of your 5 year old child

- The guy who cusses you out and throws beer at you because you are rooting for the wrong team

- The guy urinating in the parking lot

Forum List

Back