Teen Climate Activism

This should prove to be critique-worthy.

18 Sept 2019 Teen Climate Activist Greta Thunberg Testifies Before Congress
nbcnews.com/science/environment/climate-activist-greta-thunberg-tells-congress-unite-behind-the-science-n1055851
(URL will function if typed in the spacebar)

Teens understand more than our politicians about climate change

Same thing happened with Vietnam

Tell that to the millions of Cambodians who were killed in the genocide perpetrated by north vietnam after we pulled out...as was predicted. Teens didn't understand jack...and still don't...teens, like you are very shallow thinkers and aren't able to think their "wants" through to their logical consequences...

Teens were right about Vietnam
Those advocating expansion and more US Troops were the traitors

No they were WRONG!

America was actually WINNING the war, the TET offensive was a total disaster to the Viet Congs, after that they were near defeat, but it was those very teen leftists who rioted, demanding we leave which duly happened.

Greta 's speech is childish and stupid because she didn't make a case that adults have been failing to make for years. There is NO climate crisis, it is a fantasy, but leftists believe in it because they are crazy.

It was also media shitheads like Walter Cronkite, who were telling people that we have already lost the Vietnam War.

Same media shitheads who are lying their their asses about Trump today.

To limit carbon footprint, badger2 gave up cars in 1994 and either hitch-hiked or rode a bike. These last few decades has been bicycle and very little bus. Boycotting city bus can pay for a bicycle in about 6 months, with e-bike backup taking it up to about one year of boycott.

This should prove to be critique-worthy.

18 Sept 2019 Teen Climate Activist Greta Thunberg Testifies Before Congress
nbcnews.com/science/environment/climate-activist-greta-thunberg-tells-congress-unite-behind-the-science-n1055851
(URL will function if typed in the spacebar)

Teens understand more than our politicians about climate change

Same thing happened with Vietnam

Tell that to the millions of Cambodians who were killed in the genocide perpetrated by north vietnam after we pulled out...as was predicted. Teens didn't understand jack...and still don't...teens, like you are very shallow thinkers and aren't able to think their "wants" through to their logical consequences...

Teens were right about Vietnam
Those advocating expansion and more US Troops were the traitors

guess you are fine with genocide so long as it is communists who are doing the killing..

Shallow thinking...are you in your teens or just never matured enough to think past what you feel?

Brainwashed little fool. She's no better off than those children whose parents dress them up like sluts, and enter them in beauty contests.

She'll probably grow up to be a mass murderer.

GettyImages_1167860285.0.jpg
She's not just brainwashed. The moonbats have likely given her permanent brain damage with their abuse.

The first thing that struck me the about the pitiable girl is how sickly she appears, especially for a 16 year old. The pallor of her face and the dark circles under her sunken eyes are clear indicators of iron anemia. And since she always looks like that, has poor muscle tone, and also displays poor cognitive performance, it's a chronic condition. The most common causes of iron deficiency among adolescent girls in 1st world countries include malnutrition due to anorexia, drug abuse, and fad diets that restrict meat intake.

Since she rolls with moonbats I strongly suspected veganism to be the culprit and a quick search revealed that her parents are moonbat vegans. That makes their poor children vegan by default. They face a very bleak future suffering from low intelligence, mental illness and a host of other permanent medical conditions associated with various pediatric nutritional deficiencies.

The parents should be prosecuted.

But they produced the messiah....

How does a few teens discussing the climate get anyone angered? It matters not. Wow oh wow some just get upset over nothing. And this is nothing.

How does a few teens discussing the climate get anyone angered? It matters not. Wow oh wow some just get upset over nothing. And this is nothing.

You believe it is really a few teens discussing the climate? Are you that naive?

Lions and tigers and teens oh my...,a total non issue. Aka a nothing burger.ecplain where the threat is.

After she gets a job, a place to live, pays taxes then maybe I'll listen to her.

Until then this child has nothing to say that is worth listening to

Think of something you and your family's lives depend on: Your car, your gas or oil-fired furnace, your air conditioner, your electricity, your guns, whatever.

Then imagine a group of people using this poster girl in order to deprive you of those things.

When I was a kid if I said "How dare you" to any adult I would have been backhanded before I could get the last word out of my mouth

Forum List

Back