TeeDub's Seventy-First Virtual Birthday Party

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Hey TeeDub happy birthday, and I apologize for being late about this buddy. This will go on until either ten or eleven my time depending the popularity so a few hours. :)

I-hope-this-birthday-TRUMPS-all-of-your-others-Happy-birthday-1.jpg

91zuHa38O+L._SL1500_ (1).jpg

• Banned

That makes me think of the movie ELF where Buddy and Jovie are ice skating. Not sure if you've ever seen that movie, but pretty soon I get to watch it again!! :D Anyways, back to the oldies but goodies. :) (Btw, I'm only in my early thirties and I LOVE this music!!! :D)

That makes me think of the movie ELF where Buddy and Jovie are ice skating. Not sure if you've ever seen that movie, but pretty soon I get to watch it again!! :D Anyways, back to the oldies but goodies. :) (Btw, I'm only in my early thirties and I LOVE this music!!! :D)

ELF has to be in the top 5 Christmas movies.

Btw, even though we're stopping at eighties music tonight, for my birthday on February 20th we're hitting the nineties and early two thousands because that's the time period I grew up in. :) Let's keep it going with some more oldies tonight though!! :D

Well, it's getting kind of late and nobody's here so maybe I'll continue posting seventies and eighties songs tomorrow even though it'll be a day later after TeeDub's birthday. I hope you enjoy all of the music though and had a good birthday. :)

I'm not sure if anybody is listening to this music, but I just decided to post these for kicks. :)

Now I'm going to add some of my favorite eighties music.

Forum List

Back