Ted Nugent's wife files for divorce

I did a Google search and could only come up with the OP's site for the divorce.

Hmmmm.................guess people will believe ANYTHING that shows up on the 'net.

And I thought having all sorts of information at our fingertips would make us smarter. Guess I was wrong.

Funny thing about computers and the Internet... They're both only as smart as those using them...

Wonder how Ted is reacting to this

DALLAS – Shemane Nugent, the wife of rock musician and gun enthusiast Ted Nugent, filed for divorce today, spelling an end to the couple’s 24-year marriage.According to a source close to the Nugent family, Shemane, 51, decided that “she had no choice” but to separate from Nugent

It was one thing being married to him when nobody knew who I was,” Mrs. Nugent said. “His music earned us a lot of money—we had an amazing house, despite the lingering smell of deer carcass, and we were constantly traveling the world, drinking the finest moonshine, eating the most savory varmint. But, for reasons that should be obvious, I cannot be publicly known as Mrs. Ted Nugent, and I have therefore filed for divorce.”

Ted Nugent’s Wife Files for Divorce after being Outed as Ted Nugent’s Wife - Newslo
Ted doesn't drink, candy boy.
1610899070122.png

Wonder how Ted is reacting to this

DALLAS – Shemane Nugent, the wife of rock musician and gun enthusiast Ted Nugent, filed for divorce today, spelling an end to the couple’s 24-year marriage.According to a source close to the Nugent family, Shemane, 51, decided that “she had no choice” but to separate from Nugent

It was one thing being married to him when nobody knew who I was,” Mrs. Nugent said. “His music earned us a lot of money—we had an amazing house, despite the lingering smell of deer carcass, and we were constantly traveling the world, drinking the finest moonshine, eating the most savory varmint. But, for reasons that should be obvious, I cannot be publicly known as Mrs. Ted Nugent, and I have therefore filed for divorce.”

Ted Nugent’s Wife Files for Divorce after being Outed as Ted Nugent’s Wife - Newslo
You got duped by satire, Dummy.

Forum List

Back