Ted Nugent to Alec Baldwin: 'You Should Be In A Cage For The Rest Of Your Rotten Punk-Ass Life'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
1640127235576.png

I agree with Ted.

Don't pretend that a real gun is just a prop and that you don't have to follow the same safety rules as others.

*****SMILE*****

:)

from Michigan the heartland, the warm loving soul Ted Nugent!

Nugent should be locked up or in a cage for the rest of his life.

Renegade right-winger Ted Nugent recently went on a vicious onstage rant in which he threatened the lives of Democratic presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, “Obama, he’s a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary,” he continued. “You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.” Nugent summed up his eloquent speech by screaming “freedom!”

I agree with Nugent. They should lock Baldwin up and throw away the key.

I think Baldwin publicly making stupid excuses while refusing to take full personal responsibility for the murder is particularly egregious because it just adds insult to injury. He deserves no mercy whatsoever.

I don't listen to twice convicted game poachers.....About anything.

Sounds about how leftists in here treat conservatives every day…

even if the gun was unloaded why did that baldwin idiot point it at the poor woman
I'm discussing nugent's long history of saying stupid stuff. The shooting was obviously a tragically sad accident, and the family of the person killed rightfully wants justice for their loved one, but that doesn't justify the idiot rants of ted the pedophile.

I don't listen to twice convicted game poachers.....About anything.
Well I did but most of the pieces of shit are either dead or too feeble to poach anymore. Nugent is even more despicable....Poaching for profit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poster 1srelluc and I don't often paddle in the same canoe.
But I gladly join him and support his opinion about Ted Nugent.

In my opinion, Nugent has made us gun owners and hunters appear to be insensitive wanton killers of wild animals. I say that because there is plenty of testimony that that is exactly what he is. Mr. "Whack 'Em and Stack 'em."

He' an undereducated loudmouth who has exploited his minor fame as washed-up minor musician to gain an even more minor audience of similar thinkers. He makes gun owners look bad. He makes hunters look bad.

Helluva spokesman there. He should be barred from sport hunting for life.

Pedophile Ted's opinions aren't worth the electrons they're written on.

Forum List

Back