Ted Nugent and Rick Perry

y'all do know that old ted is a pedophile as well..right?

Doh!

everyone likes the linky..

ted nugent - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in 1978, nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old hawaii native pele massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so nugent joined massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that spin magazine ranked in october 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 sleaziest moments in rock".[26][27]

legal guardian. :lol:

And this is just the stuff that completely confirmed. :lol:

thank you for pointing out you have no idea what a pedophile is................

Ricky can run from Ted, but he can't hide forever.

tumblr_lqzlcsfJMl1qiunvpo1_400.gif

Doh!

in 1978, nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old hawaii native pele massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so nugent joined massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that spin magazine ranked in october 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 sleaziest moments in rock".[26][27]

It's become painfully obvious that poor Sallow doesn't know much about much at all.

Doh!

Well Courtney Love said she was 12 when Ted Nugent decided to play "ball" with her.

Who knows? Maybe she's wrong.

Courtney Love: I Gave Ted Nugent Oral Sex At Age 12 | rockdirt.com

Well Courtney Love said she was 12 when Ted Nugent decided to play "ball" with her.

COURTNEY LOVE? :lmao: Maybe you could bring in Kerrigans knee cracker next.

Do you have their playboy layouts?

whenever i think *reliable source*, i get an image of courtney love in my mind. she's just so damned believable.

:rofl:

whenever i think *reliable source*, i get an image of courtney love in my mind. she's just so damned believable.

Yeah.. no kidding. Courtney love was giving head at age 12? Who'd a thunk it?

Yeah..ole Ted's a good guy.

Daily Kos: Yeah, I'm Ted Nugent, gotta a problem with that?

Vietnam:
He claims that 30 days before his draft board physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days, he ingested nothing but Vienna sausages and Pepsi; and a week before his physical, he stopped using bathrooms altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with his own excrement, stained by his urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he says. "... but if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd killed all the hippies in the foxholes...I would have killed everybody." - Detroit Free Press Magazine , July 15, 1990

Little stinky..but cool.

:lol:

Vietnam:
He claims that 30 days before his draft board physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days, he ingested nothing but Vienna sausages and Pepsi; and a week before his physical, he stopped using bathrooms altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with his own excrement, stained by his urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he says. "... but if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd killed all the hippies in the foxholes...I would have killed everybody." - Detroit Free Press Magazine , July 15, 1990

Little stinky..but cool.

courtney love being a lying attention/crack whore, and ted nugent being an asshole are not mutually exclusive concepts.:eusa_shhh:

have a cookie while you listen to the one good song ted did. i'd post one from courtney, but it seems to still be in pre-production.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2VNFpiGWo]Amboy Dukes, The Journey to the Center of the Mind - YouTube[/ame]

Rick Perry
A simple news story...

Hardly. Your author Wayne Barrett goes around conjuring up something out of nothing for conservative candidates who might beat his liberal candidates.

He's nothing but a partisan liberal hack who goes out to destroy people his party hates because they might win. He's all mouth on conservatives and the soul of discretion on liberals.

No wonder this nation is screwedl

:rolleyes:

I dont believe he is raciest, And he does/did have a thing for the younger ladies. I just dont like his attitude. He does not speak for all conservative minded people, and he does not speak for all those who consider them selves hunters. To me, he is nothing but a loudmouth, teen idol has been, as well as an unethical hunter.

Vietnam:

Little stinky..but cool.

courtney love being a lying attention/crack whore, and ted nugent being an asshole are not mutually exclusive concepts.:eusa_shhh:

have a cookie while you listen to the one good song ted did. i'd post one from courtney, but it seems to still be in pre-production.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN2VNFpiGWo]Amboy Dukes, The Journey to the Center of the Mind - YouTube[/ame]

The first Hole album was excellent.

In any case...more about GOOD OL' TED.

He lambastes drug users and alcohol drinkers, but repeatedly admits (without a trace of humility, however) to being a serial pedophile. Two relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage women. But Ted justifies his behavior with one of his trademark funny expressions: “alternative flesh management.”
Behind the Music Episode Guide, Part 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6wZoYMS2HM]HARD COPY - ''Groupies'' - YouTube[/ame]

Fast forward to around 3:30.

I dont believe he is raciest, And he does/did have a thing for the younger ladies. I just dont like his attitude. He does not speak for all conservative minded people, and he does not speak for all those who consider them selves hunters. To me, he is nothing but a loudmouth, teen idol has been, as well as an unethical hunter.

Naw..he's most definitely a racist.

"... Yeah they love me (in Japan) - they're still assholes. These people they don't know what life is. I don't have a following, they need me; they don't like me they need me ... Foreigners are assholes; foreigners are scum; I don't like 'em; I don't want 'em in this country; I don't want 'em selling me doughnuts; I don't want 'em pumping my gas; I don't want 'em downwind of my life-OK? So anyhow-and I'm dead serious ..." - WRIF-FM, Detroit, Ted Nugent as guest D.J., November 19, 1992

But you are right. He doesn't speak for all conservative minded people.

Forum List

Back