Ted Nugent and Kid Rock running for Senate, one will be elected

please go to social media and encourage both to run! i think Crazy Ted will win!

3A2A4C7100000578-3915630-Trump_meanwhile_relied_on_musician_Ted_Nugent_to_warm_the_crowd_-a-80_1478587449319.jpg

please go to social media and encourage both to run! i think Crazy Ted will win!

3A2A4C7100000578-3915630-Trump_meanwhile_relied_on_musician_Ted_Nugent_to_warm_the_crowd_-a-80_1478587449319.jpg

Nugent is a moron, while I support gun rights myself Nugent thinks that killing animals is what the second amendment is about, it's not

Penning the lyrics to 'Wango Tango' lends so much credibility to Ted Nugent's theory of governance.

Kid Rock? Isn't he that one-hit wonder from the 90's who's biggest song was "BA WAH DU BA" or some shit?

Yeah, he's a real fucking brainiac, that Kid Rock.

LOL

He has some great feel good songs but he also has a lot of pandering filth to go right along with it. Doesn't strike me as particularly intelligent either but I could be wrong.

People that vote for celebrities need their heads examined. They are some of the worst people in our country. The very ones responsible for publicly promoting the decline of American values.
People are people and need to be judged on their merits for the task they seek. Should people get elected to the Senate because they were married to a politician?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Get your brain tested for nails

elect stoner Kid Rock, and maybe he'll relax all the regulations on smoking weed.

wowza :dance:

elect stoner Kid Rock, and maybe he'll relax all the regulations on smoking weed.

wowza :dance:
Good point, but weed is already fully legal in Colorado........................

People that vote for celebrities need their heads examined. They are some of the worst people in our country. The very ones responsible for publicly promoting the decline of American values.
People are people and need to be judged on their merits for the task they seek. Should people get elected to the Senate because they were married to a politician?

I judge them based on what the say & do.

KID ROCK LYRICS - Rock N Roll Jesus

He's your Jesus. You need no bible. Pray to him. Sex drugs & rock & roll.

Great role model dumbass. And those lyrics are MILD compared to alot of the filth he sings

I judge them based on what the say & do.

KID ROCK LYRICS - Rock N Roll Jesus

He's your Jesus. You need no bible. Pray to him. Sex drugs & rock & roll.

Great role model dumbass. And those lyrics are MILD compared to alot of the filth he sings
Why do you consider Hillary Clinton a role model..........................

I just farted on that

Kid Rock? Isn't he that one-hit wonder from the 90's who's biggest song was "BA WAH DU BA" or some shit?

Yeah, he's a real fucking brainiac, that Kid Rock.

LOL

He has some great feel good songs but he also has a lot of pandering filth to go right along with it. Doesn't strike me as particularly intelligent either but I could be wrong.

A saint he is not..
Well he is what he is, and he does have talent. He should've stayed out of rap, white people should not rap… See: Eminem

Forum List

Back