Ted Cruz."The First Latino President". No Wonder The Liberal Leaning Media Is In Full Panic Mode.

Government unemployment numbers are in FACT false because they only count those getting unemployment benefits.
NOT those whose benefits have run out NOR does it count first time job seekers.
That is a lie mindlessly parroted by the ignorant!
I tried to educate him but I don't think it took. :dunno:
You lie ALMOST as bad and certainly as often as Hillary. Does she send you your posts and comments?
Where's the lie? You posted an idiotic comment about how the government's unemployment numbers are affected by unemployment benefits. That's not a lie, you really did say that, as stupid as it was. I then gave you a link with the details of how that data is actually collected. That's not a lie, I really did try to educate you. You have since exhibited no indication that you learned a damn thing. That's not a lie, you really haven't.

So where did I lie??
Like I said they changed the formula.. See for yourself.

That guy is insane. His claim about the 1980's is false and then he goes into la-la land from there.

The Employment Situation is based on 2 different surveys. Employment data has been collected since 1913 by asking payroll information from employers.

But during the Depression this was obviously not good for measuring Unemployment. So by 1942 the first household survey was started, and that has been the source of Unemployment data since then. Because it's a household survey (the Current Population Survey) they can ask more detailed questions.

So, you video lies first when he says BLS used to just call up households. The sample is a representative sample, not a pure random sample, has always been based on addresses, and intitial interviews are done in person and the whole survey has always been conducted by the Census Bureau.

He then lies by saying they only asked about being on a payroll anytime in the month. The survey has always been based on a single week and has NEVER asked just about payrolls. Here's the definition of Employed from the household survey from September 1967
Employed persons comprise (a) all those who during the survey week did any work at all as paid employees, in their own business, profession, or farm, or who worked 15 hours or more as unpaid workers in an enterprise operated by a member of the family, and (b) all those who were not working but who had jobs or businesses from which they were temporarily absent because of illness, bad weather, vacation, labor-management dispute, or personal reasons, whether or not they were paid by their employers for the time off, and whether or not they were seeking other jobs. https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/docs/publications/employment/1960s/empl_091967.pdf

Oh, and here's the current definition:
All persons who, during the reference week, (a) did any work at all (at least 1 hour) as paid employees, worked in their own business, profession, or on their own farm, or worked 15 hours or more as unpaid workers in an enterprise operated by a member of the family, and (b) all those who were not working but who had jobs or businesses from which they were temporarily absent because of vacation, illness, bad weather, childcare problems, maternity or paternity leave, labor-management dispute, job training, or other family or personal reasons, whether or not they were paid for the time off or were seeking other jobs.
http://www.bls.gov/cps/eetech_methods.pdf

Last edited:
:dance: Oh Oh! Democrats In Full Panic Mode. Looks like the Republicans just might win the race for the first Latino President! No wonder the pansy's on "Some Cable Networks" are already trashing Ted Cruz. So when Marco Rubio makes his announcement, is he next on the punching bag list? Marco Rubio for President? God Forbid! He's Hispanic! The left just wont settle for an Hispanic President!, well unless he is a Liberal Democrat. But unfortunately, we don't have any Latino&Liberal Senators to challenge Cruz or Rubio next year. Gosh Darn It !!!:crybaby::dunno::tongue-44:

Hes Canadian right?......amazing, especially after the birther movement, that the left media isnt railing about his Canadian birth?

to borrow a phrase from 'God save the Queen' on the Queen's enemies...."Confound their politics"

likely he is a shill pushed by Goldman-Sachs, his wife's (former?) employer.

What do these big bankers fear the most?......auditing the fed.....Rand Paul scares these crooks to death...
so Cruz will siphon votes from the true conservatives.

a recent handwriting analysis said Cruz was hiding something
"When someone makes their name entirely illegible, there is much going on behind the scenes that he doesn’t want others to know about"

Cruz is a shill

the resume of an insider...the rhetoric of an outsider

further........ a shill ineligible to be president...which he may just use to jettison himself if it looks like he might actually get too far.

I've seen left-wing media and mouth pieces defend his eligibility, and fail to mention his wife's employer...while touting his signing into Obama/Romney-care....hmmmm

WE can all look forward to the Perversion team!

R0uYVH3.jpg

I fail to see the relevance to my post. By supporting Cruz you are in fact supporting the crooked establishment of both major parties.

You sir, are a political dumbass! Apparently you haven't the IQ to realize what Cruz stands for....

898a236a96b28cdc91dcc2ab048181f3.jpg

Like I said

rhetoric of an outsider.......resume of an insider

his signature shows he is hiding something

I believe that something is that his role is merely to break up support in the conservative camp...a spoiler...a shill

I agree with his above statement......trouble is......I dont think he does.

A Jake Snarky SOCK comes out to join the Manchurian Republican's rant against conservatives....how quaint!

Government unemployment numbers are in FACT false because they only count those getting unemployment benefits.
NOT those whose benefits have run out NOR does it count first time job seekers.
That is a lie mindlessly parroted by the ignorant!
If you do not collect benefits they do not count you. Formula was changed before the last presidential election so Obama's unemployment numbers would drop.
Oh, since I already cited the 1967 definition of Employment, here's Unemployment:
Unemployed persons comprise all persons who did not work during the survey week, who made specific efforts to find a job within the past 4 weeks, and who were available for work during the survey week (except for temporary illness). Also included as unemployed are those who did not work at all, were available for work, and (a) were waiting to be called back to a job from which they had been laid off; or (b) were waiting to report to a new wage or salary job within 30 days.

In 1994, "were waiting to report to a new wage or salary job within 30 days." was removed and there have been no changes since then to the definition.

Cruz has as much chance as Alfred E Newman!

And yet about a 10% edge on Mrs. "Cigar Willie" Clinton.
He does? In which alternate universe? Because in this one, Hillary leads him by double digits...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election Cruz vs. Clinton

She leads them all! Bush is the only one even close. Maybe it will be another Bush-Clinton race. We know how the last one turned out. :dance:

The first Latino President cannot be a (R)....

That's all you need to know.

Last edited:
:dance: Oh Oh! Democrats In Full Panic Mode. Looks like the Republicans just might win the race for the first Latino President! No wonder the pansy's on "Some Cable Networks" are already trashing Ted Cruz. So when Marco Rubio makes his announcement, is he next on the punching bag list? Marco Rubio for President? God Forbid! He's Hispanic! The left just wont settle for an Hispanic President!, well unless he is a Liberal Democrat. But unfortunately, we don't have any Latino&Liberal Senators to challenge Cruz or Rubio next year. Gosh Darn It !!!:crybaby::dunno::tongue-44:
Tossing out the race card, eh?

Jeb Bush speaks better Spanish than Rafael does.

Cruz is not a Spanish speaker. Bush speaks Spanish in his house. That's a fact.

I hardly see how this matters at all...

Please nominate Ted Cruz. Give liberally to our campaign at tedcruz.org

Hes Canadian right?......amazing, especially after the birther movement, that the left media isnt railing about his Canadian birth?

to borrow a phrase from 'God save the Queen' on the Queen's enemies...."Confound their politics"

likely he is a shill pushed by Goldman-Sachs, his wife's (former?) employer.

What do these big bankers fear the most?......auditing the fed.....Rand Paul scares these crooks to death...
so Cruz will siphon votes from the true conservatives.

a recent handwriting analysis said Cruz was hiding something
"When someone makes their name entirely illegible, there is much going on behind the scenes that he doesn’t want others to know about"

Cruz is a shill

the resume of an insider...the rhetoric of an outsider

further........ a shill ineligible to be president...which he may just use to jettison himself if it looks like he might actually get too far.

I've seen left-wing media and mouth pieces defend his eligibility, and fail to mention his wife's employer...while touting his signing into Obama/Romney-care....hmmmm

WE can all look forward to the Perversion team!

R0uYVH3.jpg

I fail to see the relevance to my post. By supporting Cruz you are in fact supporting the crooked establishment of both major parties.

You sir, are a political dumbass! Apparently you haven't the IQ to realize what Cruz stands for....

898a236a96b28cdc91dcc2ab048181f3.jpg

Like I said

rhetoric of an outsider.......resume of an insider

his signature shows he is hiding something

I believe that something is that his role is merely to break up support in the conservative camp...a spoiler...a shill

I agree with his above statement......trouble is......I dont think he does.

A Jake Snarky SOCK comes out to join the Manchurian Republican's rant against conservatives....how quaint!

Not sure what you mean by that.....but I've actually had Jake on ignore for quite some time.

so you're defending the Harvard grad whos pretty much been on the public payroll since birth and who's wife worked (works?) for the Wall Street bailout recipient (Goldman-Sachs) known for its support of liberal politicians.

gee I wonder what president Cruz will do if Goldman-Sachs sends in the wife asking for a subsidy

Rafael is as Latino as Obama is African.

Should we be calling Rafael a Latino-American now?

Rafael is as Latino as Obama is African.

Should we be calling Rafael a Latino-American now?
How about Latino-North American?

Don't want to lose his Canadian roots, ya know.

lol, 2 days ago:

Sen. Ted Cruz skips Hispanic Chamber of Commerce summit, displeases Latinos in D.C.

"The president of the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce questioned in a meeting with reporters Thursday whether Sen. Ted Cruz’s snubbing of the group’s annual summit this week marked an attempt to avoid Latinos as he runs for president.

“Ted Cruz chose not to come,” said a visibly displeased Javier Palomarez, president and CEO of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. “I hope it is not indicative that he’s backing away from the Hispanic community in order to get through the [GOP] primary.”"

Yes, he's making great use of the Hispanic thing!

Sen. Ted Cruz skips Hispanic Chamber of Commerce summit displeases Latinos in D.C. Fox News Latino

Forum List

Back