ted cruz Signs Up For Obamacare

I find this very funny.

A man who has spent the last few years telling America how bad Obamacare is and how he wants to end it is now signing up for Obamacare.

Is he now going to work to kick himself and his family off their health insurance?

Ted Cruz going on Obamacare - CNN.com

It's a pretty weak implication that is refuted by the very citation offered in hopes of sustaining it.

LOL! Children and Fools...

From the Article:

"We'll be getting new health insurance and we'll presumably do it through my job with the Senate, and so we'll be on the federal exchange with millions of others on the federal exchange," Cruz said.

Asked whether he would accept the government contribution available to lawmakers and congressional staffers for their health care coverage through the ACA, Cruz said he will "follow the text of the law."

"I strongly oppose the exemption that President Obama illegally put in place for members of Congress because (Senate Minority Leader) Harry Reid and the Senate Democrats didn't want to be under the same rules as the American people," Cruz said, before repeating: "I believe we should follow the text of the law."

Under the Affordable Care Act, members of Congress and some designated congressional staffers are required to obtain health care coverage through the D.C. Health Link Small Business Market. The Office of Personnel Management's guidelines state that lawmakers and their staff receive a "government contribution" if they get health care coverage through the ACA.

But some lawmakers have declined to accept the contribution, saying they do not want to get special treatment. After the interview, a Cruz spokesperson clarified that he wouldn't take the contribution."

I find this very funny.

A man who has spent the last few years telling America how bad Obamacare is and how he wants to end it is now signing up for Obamacare.

Is he now going to work to kick himself and his family off their health insurance?

THAT. IS. JUST. PLAIN. OLD. SURREAL.

Based upon what?

The best part is that for better or worse, Cruz will be exposed to the obamascare process. Wherein he will have a chance to see what exponential increase in cost for fractional coverage, is all about.

This is how divine providence works... .

the clown brigrade is lowering the standards of this board

a real shame

Wait a minute, Stephanie.

Just so that I can properly hand your ass to you:

do you deny the information that is being reported by CNN?

Do you think that CNN is lying?

Well, here are more examples:

Ted Cruz says he s going on Obamacare - Adam B. Lerner - POLITICO

(Politico, a Right-Wing rag)

Ted Cruz is going on Obamacare Fox17

(FOX)

So, Stephanie, do you still deny this information?

Stop babbling and wetting yourself, statist.

“Cruz's admission comes one day after CNN first reported that the senator would no longer have access to health benefits through his wife's employer, Goldman Sachs. Heidi Cruz, a managing director at the firm's Houston office, has gone on unpaid leave for the duration of the senator's presidential campaign and will not have access to the company's benefits during that time.”

Just like millions of other Americans who lose their health insurance through no fault of their own, where the ACA allows them access to affordable health maintenance. And Cruz wants to get rid of the ACA and replace it with nothing.

“Cruz's campaign appeared caught by surprise Monday by questions about the senator's health care. Asked how Cruz's family would be covered after his wife lost her Goldman Sachs benefits, Cruz spokesman Rick Tyler repeatedly answered that he didn't know.”

Cruz's campaign is more like the amateur hour.

I find this very funny.

And this is why Ted Cruz is an idiot.

Article one, section five, clause three. There couldn't be a better time.

Clause 3: Record of proceedings
Each House shall keep a Journal of its Proceedings, and from time to time publish the same, excepting such Parts as may in their Judgment require Secrecy; and the Yeas and Nays of the Members of either House on any question shall, at the desire of one fifth of those present, be entered on the Journal.

Each House must keep and publish a Journal, though it may choose to keep any part of the Journal secret. The decisions of the House—not the words spoken during debates—are recorded in the Journal; if one-fifth of those present (assuming a quorum is present) request it, the votes of the members on a particular question must also be entered.

“Cruz's admission comes one day after...

LOL!

You're speaking of this:

"We'll be getting new health insurance and we'll presumably do it through my job with the Senate, and so we'll be on the federal exchange with millions of others on the federal exchange," Cruz said.

Asked whether he would accept the government contribution available to lawmakers and congressional staffers for their health care coverage through the ACA, Cruz said he will "follow the text of the law."

"I strongly oppose the exemption that President Obama illegally put in place for members of Congress because (Senate Minority Leader) Harry Reid and the Senate Democrats didn't want to be under the same rules as the American people," Cruz said, before repeating: "I believe we should follow the text of the law."

Under the Affordable Care Act, members of Congress and some designated congressional staffers are required to obtain health care coverage through the D.C. Health Link Small Business Market. The Office of Personnel Management's guidelines state that lawmakers and their staff receive a "government contribution" if they get health care coverage through the ACA.

But some lawmakers have declined to accept the contribution, saying they do not want to get special treatment. After the interview, a Cruz spokesperson clarified that he wouldn't take the contribution."

So you're wetting your collective pant... over Cruz following the law?

ROFL!

Children and Fools...

Clause 3: Record of proceedings
Each House shall keep a Journal of its Proceedings, and from time to time publish the same, excepting such Parts as may in their Judgment require Secrecy; and the Yeas and Nays of the Members of either House on any question shall, at the desire of one fifth of those present, be entered on the Journal.

Each House must keep and publish a Journal, though it may choose to keep any part of the Journal secret. The decisions of the House—not the words spoken during debates—are recorded in the Journal; if one-fifth of those present (assuming a quorum is present) request it, the votes of the members on a particular question must also be entered.

:p I meant section two.

tt150324.gif

Forum List

Back