Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

bullshit, what is dangerous long term at all levels of government is the dem/lib ideology that if it feels good it should be legal and that bribery of federal officials is fine as long as they are democrats, and that a senile old fool who campaigned from his basement and could not get more than 25 people to a rally got the most votes in history and won over a guy who routinely got 50,000 people to a rally and represented the views and beliefs of a majority of americans (except on the west coast and northeast where idiocy reigns supreme).
GISH GALLOP

1663101260334.png

Really? So that is your solution? If someone feels that they are being treated unfairly, or discriminated against because the majority of the people and/or lawmakers in their state are bigots, they can just pack up and move elsewhere? THINK about what you are saying!

Lets say there is a gay person who grew up in the deep south who wants to get married. Or a mixed race couple who want to marry. You think that they should have to move, possibly thousands of miles away from family and friends? They should have to leave their jobs and the familiar environment and culture where they have deep roots? How is that fair? How is that equal protection under the law

When you suggest shit like that, I have to wonder what real life experiences, if any, you have actually had. You should get off of the couch and get out more. Talk to people outside of your bubble.

The fact is that your narrow interpretation of theConstitution is more important to you than civil and human rights. I wonder also, how strongly you would cling to your conservative beliefs if the shoe were on the other foot.
You and I have discussed this before Im not going to rehash the topic with you. We disagree, and Im fine with that. There's no sense in you replying to my posts on this issue anymore since this will be the last post of yours on the topic I'll reply to.

You and I have discussed this before Im not going to rehash the topic with you. We disagree, and Im fine with that. There's no sense in you replying to my posts on this issue anymore since this will be the last post of yours on the topic I'll reply to.
You can run but you can't hide! The fact is that you disply no empathy or concern for others whatsoever. You seem to claim that you would support gay rights but are not concerned that, in order to gain those rights, they would have to overcome insurmountable hurdles under your consevative interpretation of constitutional law. You place ststes rights over human rights and the tenth Amendment over the 14th and the bill of rights. Having documented that, my work is done here .

You can run but you can't hide! The fact is that you disply no empathy or concern for others whatsoever. You seem to claim that you would support gay rights but are not concerned that, in order to gain those rights, they would have to overcome insurmountable hurdles under your consevative interpretation of constitutional law. You place ststes rights over human rights and the tenth Amendment over the 14th and the bill of rights. Having documented that, my work is done here .
Yeah you showed me alright. I’ll probably cry myself to sleep tonight. Oh wait, probably I won’t.

I agree that much of the Bible can not be taken literally, but it is to be taken seriously. It is not fiction, but the word of God and his son Jesus. Ignore and ridicule it at your peril.
Unless it was written by God or Jesus it doesn't have much validity. It was written by men throughout the ages. Talking about different gods of different times. Ask any religious historian.

PS: I do not give a rats hind parts whether you respond to me or not. I will call you out on your bullshit at will. If you choose to not try to defend yourself-as though you had any defense- it is not my problem

Well, they're going full federalist. Leave everything possible to the states.

Okay. I understand the reasoning, but we're going to see big, big differences going from state to state. The country will no longer be purple, it will be dark red OR dark blue.

E Pluribus Unum is dead. I think that's what they want. It beats trying to secede.
Since when has this country been purple? With only a few swing states, the country's states are regularly blue or red from year to year.

You don't know one country from another. That was in Iraq. ISIS has bastardized Islam and they are the enemy of all Muslims.
Ok, fine. but they are still Muslims and the still toss gays off of rooftops, and do it in the name of Islam, the same Islam that the 9/11 murderers used as their justification for killing 3000 innocent people. Why don't the "normal" muslims that you claim to be one of, condemn the murdering muslims? Why are they allowed to exist in Muslim countries? I think we all know the answer: because Islam teaches its followers that Islam must take over the world and to do it my murder is OK with Allah.

Ok, fine. but they are still Muslims and the still toss gays off of rooftops, and do it in the name of Islam, the same Islam that the 9/11 murderers used as their justification for killing 3000 innocent people. Why don't the "normal" muslims that you claim to be one of, condemn the murdering muslims? Why are they allowed to exist in Muslim countries? I think we all know the answer: because Islam teaches its followers that Islam must take over the world and to do it my murder is OK with Allah.

The terrorists get the death penalty in Arabia.

You are extremely ignorant.

Unless it was written by God or Jesus it doesn't have much validity. It was written by men throughout the ages. Talking about different gods of different times. Ask any religious historian.
yes, by men who received the message from God or. in the case of Jesus, in most Bibles his words are printed in red.

whether you believe is of no interest to me. I know what I believe and that's all I need.

The terrorists get the death penalty in Arabia.

You are extremely ignorant.
some do, but only the terrorists that threaten the royal family of Saud. Terrorists who attack Christian or western nations are revered as some kind of special people, given money and fine houses. You really know nothing about this topic.

Forum List

Back