Ted Cruz says Grammys are evil in response to performance

Apparently one bloke dressed up as the devil and did a dance in a cage or something.

The artists are delighted at the extra attention that he has brought them. Kerching !!

The fake christians have never understood art or rock and roll have th.ey ? Cruz would gave been condemning Elvis and Little Richard back in the day.

Until one of them said something mean about Mrs Cruz. Then Ted would have rolled over so that they could rub his belly..

I wonder what Ted would have made of Paradise Lost ? Beelzebub is the hero of that poem and he gets all .the best lines..

The loony right makes an ass of itself again.
Hey. It is: The Great Satan Inc. They're simply following orders...from the Tranny health czar
Relax. It'll be over very soon.

Apparently one bloke dressed up as the devil and did a dance in a cage or something.

The artists are delighted at the extra attention that he has brought them. Kerching !!

The fake christians have never understood art or rock and roll have th.ey ? Cruz would gave been condemning Elvis and Little Richard back in the day.

Until one of them said something mean about Mrs Cruz. Then Ted would have rolled over so that they could rub his belly..

I wonder what Ted would have made of Paradise Lost ? Beelzebub is the hero of that poem and he gets all .the best lines..

Yep, dressing up is "evil", but bombing countries you don't like is perfectly fine....
Such is the fucked up world of the right.

Obviously you would understand.

We All Understand Something ... And To Different Degrees ... :auiqs.jpg:

52675084397_1e6861bbe3_z.jpg

Well, they were pretty devilish and, where the hell was the music?

You know, that stuff with scales and bars and octaves n like that? :uhoh3:

Show me a performance form the Grammys that wasn't repulsive and ugly.

I watched a couple minutes of the video... and the only reason they did this video was to Troll Americas normal people. PERIOD.
Why the hell else would they choose to perform mock Satanic rituals??
Who the hell thought that was a good idea??

All freaks and weirdos..

And what the hell is up with Madonna???
Is she trying out for the next "Purge" movie?? She looks like a freaking lizard!
Obviously in serious mental illness to choose to look like that.
She ruined herself.

Why anyone pays attention to awards shows is beyond me to be honest.

Actors, singers, etc. They all make fortunes for their performances, they are catered to, fans worship them, they are on magazines and talk shows, they are famous, travel the world and treated essentially like small gods.

But even after all of that they need to have awards shows where they get to be on national tv and given trophies and recognition on top of what they already have.

And I honestly don't understand why people care so much about them getting awards. If you like a singer isn't it enough to just enjoy that?

Awards shows are just a big scam to make more money from advertisers and nothing else. It isn't about recognizing talents, not that they don't get enough recognition to begin with along with their millions of dollars.

Why anyone pays attention to awards shows is beyond me to be honest.

Actors, singers, etc. They all make fortunes for their performances, they are catered to, fans worship them, they are on magazines and talk shows, they are famous, travel the world and treated essentially like small gods.

But even after all of that they need to have awards shows where they get to be on national tv and given trophies and recognition on top of what they already have.

And I honestly don't understand why people care so much about them getting awards. If you like a singer isn't it enough to just enjoy that?

Awards shows are just a big scam to make more money from advertisers and nothing else. It isn't about recognizing talents, not that they don't get enough recognition to begin with along with their millions of dollars.
Cruz is a sad case for trying to make political capital out of this.Sounds like he has time on his hands.

I didn't vote for Biden......

Obviously you would understand.
I understand better than you do.
I've been inside the government most of my life.
I know how full of shit some of these people are.
The way these people pick who is hired is the most idiotic way imaginable (diversity).....but it sure sounds good to the general public.
Little do they know.

Forum List

Back