Ted Cruz says even more totally f-ing stupid stuff to scare dumb Cons

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Ted Cruz Agrees Pastors May Soon Be Hauled Off to Jail For A Hate Crime Right Wing Watch

GOPer-Teabags love to make the far-right crap their pants…

Cruz joined pastors and Religious Right activists at a press conference in Houston yesterday, and in an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody today said that all his warnings about the persecution of Christians in America have come to fruition.

When Brody asked Cruz if “we very well soon go through a period where pastors are hauled off to jail for a hate crime because they are speaking for traditional marriage,” Cruz agreed, saying, I think that is a real risk and you and I have both pointed to that risk in the past.”

It's time we start publicly shaming homophobes. No jail needed. Just lots of ridicule.

Billboards of Jesus shaking his finger at the bigots and homophobes.

325-Jesus-Did-I-stutter-christians-homophobia-jesus.jpg

Ted Cruz Agrees Pastors May Soon Be Hauled Off to Jail For A Hate Crime Right Wing Watch

Cruz joined pastors and Religious Right activists at a press conference in Houston yesterday, and in an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody today said that all his warnings about the persecution of Christians in America have come to fruition.

When Brody asked Cruz if “we very well soon go through a period where pastors are hauled off to jail for a hate crime because they are speaking for traditional marriage,” Cruz agreed, saying, I think that is a real risk and you and I have both pointed to that risk in the past.”

It's time we start publicly shaming homophobes. No jail needed. Just lots of ridicule.

Yet, judging by the hate and comments here, Ted Cruz is right.

You use the term, teabag, which means a man sucks a man's nuts, to describe me .

If you can not win with facts, you resort to bigotry and hate speech.

If you lose with lies and hate it is easy to find examples in history that show what is next.

Ted Cruz is right, you must be stopped.

I say there in no compromise with your hate,

City subpoenas pastors sermons in equal rights ordinance case US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It is an overly dramatic and unrealistic picture he paints but red meat brings out the base.

The op is the sicko that believes in stupid stuff!
-How men are evil and shouldn't have any say in their childrens life.
-How we should kiss islams ass and let them plan attacks on us
-How we should do away with our borders
-How we should allow our girls to be boys and boys to be girls
-How we should praise thugs

Fuck you clown

'When Brody asked Cruz if “we very well soon go through a period where pastors are hauled off to jail for a hate crime because they are speaking for traditional marriage,” Cruz agreed, saying, “I think that is a real risk and you and I have both pointed to that risk in the past.”'

Cruz is indeed channeling Joe McCarthy, instead of communists it's gay Americans that are the 'threat.'

And like McCarthy he's the master demagogue, using fear-mongering tactics to contrive and propagate lies and misinformation.

In this case Cruz is lying about pastors being “hauled off to jail,” when in fact 14th Amendment jurisprudence applies only to government, not private persons or private organizations such as churches.

You're actually calling Cruz a homophobe while sporting a gay islamic avatar? Last I heard Cruz wasn't beheading people for sucking a dick. Your religion of choice however isn't so forgiving.

Forum List

Back