Ted Cruz Must Show U.S.Consulate/Embassy Paperwork Where His Mother Declared Him A U.S. Citizen?

devilcruz1.jpg

Gay or a cartoon?

Are you old enough to make up your own mind... Oh, sorry, I forgot you don't have a mind!

No one has a mind, or a sole, for that matter. I do have a brain, fully functional and open to new ideas. You seem to be have a brain too, and a voice box, making the makings of a parrot. And parrots, BTW, are Bird Brains don't ya know.

I dispute you have a functioning brain!

Reality is a challenge to you, sad.

Are you old enough to make up your own mind... Oh, sorry, I forgot you don't have a mind!

No one has a mind, or a sole, for that matter. I do have a brain, fully functional and open to new ideas. You seem to be have a brain too, and a voice box, making the makings of a parrot. And parrots, BTW, are Bird Brains don't ya know.

I dispute you have a functioning brain!

Reality is a challenge to you, sad.

It took you all this time for a comeback! My point proven....

I would like to see a candidate tell me that he or SHE thinks giving "aid money" to just about every single country in the world is a BAD idea, and that we should really keep some of our money here at home to help our OWN people, a lot of whom do need help. That's just one thing I'd like to see. I would also like to see some changes in our complicated tax system, which is utterly ridiculous. I mean really, when the man who WROTE the tax code cannot understand it, then we have a big problem.

I would like to take some of that money that we give to other countries (including our ENEMIES), and have a single payer health insurance system so that we all have FREE health insurance instead of being robbed. I would also like to see some changes made to our healthcare system to bring down costs.

I would like to see taxes on businesses lowered so that our businesses WANT to stay here in the United States instead of going abroad and hiring internationally. It's time we start focusing on US.

If Cruz's mother didn't file the proper paperwork and get approved when he was born he doesn't get to be a statutory U.S. citizen. And when I say approved, I mean by the guidelines set out in title 8 sec 1401. The other question is, whatever happened to the Cuban citizenship that was passed to him through his father? We've not heard of any renouncing of that. We need to see official paperwork where he was declared a U.S. Citizen by his mother.

Title 8 Section 1401 doesn't set any guidelines for 'statutory citizenship' or make mention of any paperwork. Here's the section in its entirety:

8 U.S. Code 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth LII Legal Information Institute

Try reading it before you comment on it. The way you did it results is steaming rhetorical piles like the one you opened this thread with.

Rafael Cruz's deception CAN'T be ignored! He cannot qualify for the Presidency because he was born on foreign soil to communists and has yet to EVEN APPLY for legal citizenship!!!

Yet he has a US Passport, go figure.
So did Anwar al-Awlaki

So does Obama! :ack-1: Lol.

And?

And what?

And what does your dear leader have to do with this thread?

Rafael Cruz's deception CAN'T be ignored! He cannot qualify for the Presidency because he was born on foreign soil to communists and has yet to EVEN APPLY for legal citizenship!!!

Yet he has a US Passport, go figure.
So did Anwar al-Awlaki

So does Obama! :ack-1: Lol.

And?

Here to defend your politician, eh?

Nope, no defense necessary, he's a US citizen born abroad, happens all the time.

I don't like Obama at all. Why would you think that? Obviously, you don't know anything about me, so shut the fuck up. :D

Yet you brought him into a conversation that had nothing to do with him, go figure.

I don't like Obama at all. Why would you think that? Obviously, you don't know anything about me, so shut the fuck up. :D

Yet you brought him into a conversation that had nothing to do with him, go figure.

I was making a joke, duh. I know you righties are all angry with no sense of humor though. Go figure.

The righties get angry whenever someone speaks of "banning" guns. The lefties get all upset whenever someone speaks of "banning" abortion. Well, guess what? I'm for both. I am for individual freedoms which neither of your stupid parties have to offer. You all SUCK. That's a fact.

Forum List

Back