Ted Cruz Must Show U.S.Consulate/Embassy Paperwork Where His Mother Declared Him A U.S. Citizen?

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
If Cruz's mother didn't file the proper paperwork and get approved when he was born he doesn't get to be a statutory U.S. citizen. And when I say approved, I mean by the guidelines set out in title 8 sec 1401. The other question is, whatever happened to the Cuban citizenship that was passed to him through his father? We've not heard of any renouncing of that. We need to see official paperwork where he was declared a U.S. Citizen by his mother.

Du-du-duuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn!

Attachments

• truth.jpg
    truth.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 202
He is NOT a natural born citizen or born in a state or protectorate of the US , he cannot be president

Are you old enough to make up your own mind... Oh, sorry, I forgot you don't have a mind!

No one has a mind, or a sole, for that matter. I do have a brain, fully functional and open to new ideas. You seem to be have a brain too, and a voice box, making the makings of a parrot. And parrots, BTW, are Bird Brains don't ya know.

I dispute you have a functioning brain!

Are you old enough to make up your own mind... Oh, sorry, I forgot you don't have a mind!

No one has a mind, or a sole, for that matter. I do have a brain, fully functional and open to new ideas. You seem to be have a brain too, and a voice box, making the makings of a parrot. And parrots, BTW, are Bird Brains don't ya know.

I dispute you have a functioning brain!

Well... she did spell "soul" s-o-l-e. lol

Forum List

Back