Ted Cruz Must Show U.S.Consulate/Embassy Paperwork Where His Mother Declared Him A U.S. Citizen?

He is NOT a natural born citizen or born in a state or protectorate of the US , he cannot be president

I am positive that legal minds greater than yours will be able to hash or already have hashed this out, just as they did Obama.

And when the ruling is or has been made, no one will care what your opinion is.

And what does your dear leader have to do with this thread?

What does your "and?" add to the thread. Oh, that's right, absolutely nothing.

Just trying to give you a chance to explain what your dear leader had to do with it.

Obviously you are not worth speaking with. Don't address one of my posts again, please. I'll ask you nicely the first time. :)

The righties get angry whenever someone speaks of "banning" guns. The lefties get all upset whenever someone speaks of "banning" abortion. Well, guess what? I'm for both. I am for individual freedoms which neither of your stupid parties have to offer. You all SUCK. That's a fact.

There are big differences between the two, most of the left wants to ban all guns, most of the right doesn't want to ban all abortions. Personally I disagree with abortions past the 22nd week unless the life of the mother is at risk, but that's just me.

The righties get angry whenever someone speaks of "banning" guns. The lefties get all upset whenever someone speaks of "banning" abortion. Well, guess what? I'm for both. I am for individual freedoms which neither of your stupid parties have to offer. You all SUCK. That's a fact.

There are big differences between the two, most of the left wants to ban all guns, most of the right doesn't want to ban all abortions. Personally I disagree with abortions past the 22nd week unless the life of the mother is at risk, but that's just me.

I don't have a problem with that unless the mother's life is in danger. But I believe that if a person doesn't want to be a parent, they are going to make a terrible parent. You cannot force people to be parents. Not to mention, some of those babies would end up as wards of the state or on welfare, which means taxpayer dollars goes to support them. This is where I don't understand the righties. They are SO against helping out their fellow Americans, so why force them to be parents and then have to pay for their children? Doesn't make any sense to me. I am a libertarian and I believe that a person OWNS her or his body and personal life. Government has NO place in involving itself in OUR personal decisions, such as self defense, abortion, whatever.

Just trying to give you a chance to explain what your dear leader had to do with it.

Obviously you are not worth speaking with. Don't address one of my posts again, please. I'll ask you nicely the first time. :)

So telling me to shut the fuck up was nice? Just a bit testy aren't we?

And what?

So telling me to shut the fuck up was nice? Just a bit testy aren't we?

Yes, testy, I am.

The government's place is to run the government, not our lives. I think that's an important thing to remember for the hard line left and right.

On that we agree completely, but I can deal better with State regulations over authoritarian top down federal bureaucratic BS any day. It's much easier to change what goes on within your state.

And another thing, we have a CRIME problem. Not a gun problem. Although I am against the death penalty because I don't trust the government because it puts among the ranks of places like Iran and those other backward arse middle east countries, not to mention corruption with prosecutors just wanting to add another notch in their belts and I don't trust the government, and it is expensive because of automatic appeals (which protect us from the government so are necessary measure when applying a death sentence), I think that a life sentence should MEAN a life sentence. If you take a life, you do life, meaning until you die behind bars. None of this 30 years crap and no parole for murderers. Dangerous people like that should NEVER get out of prison, IMO.

I don't have a problem with that unless the mother's life is in danger. But I believe that if a person doesn't want to be a parent, they are going to make a terrible parent. You cannot force people to be parents. Not to mention, some of those babies would end up as wards of the state or on welfare, which means taxpayer dollars goes to support them. This is where I don't understand the righties. They are SO against helping out their fellow Americans, so why force them to be parents and then have to pay for their children? Doesn't make any sense to me. I am a libertarian and I believe that a person OWNS her or his body and personal life. Government has NO place in involving itself in OUR personal decisions, such as self defense, abortion, whatever.

If a person doesn't want to be a parent they should know that in the first 13 weeks, if they wait beyond 22 weeks then adoption is an option. There are tens of thousands of couples out there wanting to adopt. At some point the life of the child has to be a consideration.

If your American mother is out of country and has a baby, is that baby still an American?

Yes

It's not up to the Mother alone. It also can be done sometime after the persons 18th birthday. If the paperwork had not been filed than he also could not be a US Senator. I don't care for cruz one bit but this birther BS has to stop somewhere.

Forum List

Back