Ted Cruz Might Win It All

I read that Ted Cruz was born in Canada. I'm not a "birther" and never have been. Doesn't matter. US Bedrock Law declares that anyone running for US Presidency must be naturally born on US soil or outposts. Ted Cruz, no matter how good of a president he would have made...and he would have made a good one I think, has to be born on US soil or outposts.
You're a birther. Cruz is an American. Already decided.

I read that Ted Cruz was born in Canada. I'm not a "birther" and never have been. Doesn't matter. US Bedrock Law declares that anyone running for US Presidency must be naturally born on US soil or outposts. Ted Cruz, no matter how good of a president he would have made...and he would have made a good one I think, has to be born on US soil or outposts.
You tell 'em Silh. I demand a birth certificate! What's Cruz so scared of?!
another Birther.

This is a Constitutional issue that has long been settled in favor of the American citizen born overseas. They are considered natural born Americans for all intents and purposes under US law to include running for President.
So because men and women are equal under the 14th Amedment, a child sired by an American man overseas to a foreign woman raising the child in a foreign country may also become president?

Or was the long-settled question of law only in favor of this arrangement when one of the parents was American maternal, not paternal?
I am no authority, of course, but I dont think gender plays a role. If the child is born outside our state/territorial borders, one parent of adult age MUST be an American citizen for the child to have American citizenship.

I think that should be changed to also include births inside US borders as well.
Absolutely. Just cause you illegally come here from Mexico and squeeze one out, should not make it a US citizen. No more anchor babies.

You tell 'em Silh. I demand a birth certificate! What's Cruz so scared of?!
another Birther.
lol

I knows that Christie can win campaign.

But I trust in Cruz and Rubio.

Trump vs Sanders is realistic also.

Hillary isn't truely candidate to win.

The math is looking good for him.

The math is looking fucking awesome for Hillary.

Give liberally to Teddy's campaign: tedcruz.com

All my uber liberal friends here in Iowa are planning to caucus for Sanders. Hillary will possibly lose Iowa and likely New Hampshire.
Who knows in Truth if Hillary lost Iowa, but Sanders did make it a razor thin margin, and will win New Hampshire easily and maybe by shocking percentages.

Last edited:
This is a Constitutional issue that has long been settled in favor of the American citizen born overseas. They are considered natural born Americans for all intents and purposes under US law to include running for President.
You might have a point if Cruz released his long form birth certificate. Which he won't. Does Rafael Eduardo Cruz have something to hide? Obviously yes.
Cruz has released his birth certificate and his mother's.

Exclusive: Birth Certificate for Ted Cruz's Mother - Breitbart

A link is given for the Dallas Morning news who published Cruz' birth certificate.

Cruz has never concealed where he was born.

You might have a point if Cruz released his long form birth certificate. Which he won't. Does Rafael Eduardo Cruz have something to hide? Obviously yes.
Cruz has released his birth certificate and his mother's.

Exclusive: Birth Certificate for Ted Cruz's Mother - Breitbart

A link is given for the Dallas Morning news who published Cruz' birth certificate.

Cruz has never concealed where he was born.
Not long form and he has presented zero evidence that is actually his mother.

Forum List

Back