Ted Cruz Holds a Press Conference

This man is a godsend. There are few like him, but among those who are, they're all Republicans.

There is maybe ONE honest Democrat -- RFK.

Weird a guy named cruz would be anti immigrant. He’s proof they assimilate quite well into American society. Marco Rubio too.

What do you think about lifting sanctions on Venezuela? Even though they suck, we don’t want them doing business with China and Russia because we won’t. And then their citizens will stop coming here.

Ted Cruz Holds a Press Conference​

Ted Cruz is an ass. Now hear me out.

In 2015 when Trump announced his bid for office, Cruz was my pick for his VP! Then the two got into it and Cruz ran against him. I forget who started what, but Cruz finally started calling Melania basically a whore and a tramp in a last bid to buoy his eroding support. I lost respect for him there.

Then I finally noticed: all Cruz ever does is hold conferences. And TV appearances (usually on Hannity on Fox). He is always on someone's show ranting about the failures and inequities of government!

That is when I lost all trust in the guy: like so many in the GOP, he rants and rants about all that is WRONG with government, but I NEVER SEE HIM ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF IT. Can you tell me anything he has actually fixed, solved or improved? I am tired of the talk year in and year out by all politicians. There are issues I hear them ranting about needing fixed today that I remember being political issues 40 years ago!

ACTIONS speak louder than words. I'm tired of the chatter.

Ted Cruz is an ass. Now hear me out.

In 2015 when Trump announced his bid for office, Cruz was my pick for his VP! Then the two got into it and Cruz ran against him. I forget who started what, but Cruz finally started calling Melania basically a whore and a tramp in a last bid to buoy his eroding support. I lost respect for him there.

Then I finally noticed: all Cruz ever does is hold conferences. And TV appearances (usually on Hannity on Fox). He is always on someone's show ranting about the failures and inequities of government!

That is when I lost all trust in the guy: like so many in the GOP, he rants and rants about all that is WRONG with government, but I NEVER SEE HIM ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF IT. Can you tell me anything he has actually fixed, solved or improved? I am tired of the talk year in and year out by all politicians. There are issues I hear them ranting about needing fixed today that I remember being political issues 40 years ago!

ACTIONS speak louder than words. I'm tired of the chatter.
That's not true. Cruz is a very bright man of the law, and he cannot lie because he values the truth too much. You may not like what he says, but he doesn't speak it unless it's the truth. And the truth is not always a pretty place when compared to falsified narratives that are perpetrated to get a favorable public response even though it is lying on steroids. I really don't know what the future is going to bring. I just hope enough whistleblowers have the courage enough to bring the truth back to Washington. Without them, the American people are going to get screwed again and again by the Biden spendaholics.

Forum List

Back