Ted Cruz grills FBI Director Christopher Wray about investigating speech & FBI training material listing patriotic flags as militia violent extremism

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Under questioning from Sen. Ted Cruz, FBI Director Chris Wray admits the FBI Special Agent in Charge of the Detroit Field Office who oversaw the Whitmer kidnapping entrapment and "absolute debacle" is now in charge of the Washington, D.C. Office, overseeing the J6 investigation.

I could not care much less what this tubby, flip-flopping, cowardly loser thinks about almost anything.
What tiny amount of cred he had before 2016 - is LONG gone, IMO.

Once again, I despise both parties.

My two violent extremist. Christopher Gadsden and Betsy Ross.
Wanted for destroying couch cushions,laptop charging cords and stealing heat from defenseless humans.
They're a menace to society and must be apprehended.
Approach with caution unless armed with Pupperoines or other snacks.
D050A945-6CBD-4019-A75A-08AA3182BE69_1_201_a.jpeg
A2A96E32-7D21-47B1-B554-9787947AC881.jpeg

511A826E-0E43-4163-9097-48EB2532D3A1.jpeg

9A3F2C8F-30DB-4959-A0D1-D6FBDEDB74A6.jpeg

Seeing this kind of drivel emanating from the mouths of Republicans always makes me smile. Because, it's clear, they have absolutely NOTHING. And it's on display and out in the open for everyone to see. No sound economic policies, no forward thinking solutions to social problems, no fresh perspectives on moving forward as a nation . Just power, grievance, conspiracy theories, and slavish devotion to an Orange Roughy.

I'm liking Democrats chances more each day. :)

Seeing this kind of drivel emanating from the mouths of Republicans always makes me smile. Because, it's clear, they have absolutely NOTHING. And it's on display and out in the open for everyone to see. No sound economic policies, no forward thinking solutions to social problems, no fresh perspectives on moving forward as a nation . Just power, grievance, conspiracy theories, and slavish devotion to an Orange Roughy.

I'm liking Democrats chances more each day. :) Lake just declared winner of Arizona GOP Primary 😆

I thought it was funny Cancun Cruz had to stumble for words about the fidelity of the FBI..."for the history of our country."

Can anyone tell me when the FBI was not politicized in "the history of our country"?

I wonder if Ted was worried when the FBI was looking for a commie under every bed.

Despite FBI raids on James O'Keefe and Project Veritas, today O'Keefe had the last laugh at Wray's squirming expense before the Senate.
One could imagine Wray was sitting there wondering how he could justify having the FBI HRT assassinate Senator Cruz for wearing his ‘violent extremist militia’ boots.
Wray reminds me of the bad FBI agent character in a cheap Hollywood “B” movie. We’ve all seen the movie. You know, the one where the corrupt FBI agent considers himself a great patriot while selling out to a foreign power.

Under questioning from Sen. Ted Cruz, FBI Director Chris Wray admits the FBI Special Agent in Charge of the Detroit Field Office who oversaw the Whitmer kidnapping entrapment and "absolute debacle" is now in charge of the Washington, D.C. Office, overseeing the J6 investigation.

Wray is not neutral while on the job
Wow, you mean he tells BIG LIES? Or are you confused with Donald trump?

They have been bad actors since the Richard Jewell fiasco
Well before then...
While our infamous FBI/STASI IGNORE all of the attacks and attackers on Churches and Pregnancy Crisis Centers across the USA.

Last edited:

I'm liking Democrats chances more each day. :)
~~~~~~

Wray should look within his own agency; he will find a lot of them there. Perhaps he should ask Ray Epps regarding the subject?
According to Wray, “There were a certain number of people who concealed themselves more effectively.”
Well…FBI agents and their paid informants have not been verry good at concealing themselves more effectively? I think Wray just gave away the certain number—350—confidential human sources he sent to the Capitol on J6.
The FBI/STASI went rogue decades ago......they blatantly exposed themselves during the Trump administration when they did everything possible to discredit Trump with ludicrous and unsubstantiated allegations because he didn't fall in line with the program.
Those individually exposed, Comey, Baker, McCabe, Strzok, Page, etc., proved the point unequivocally.
Probably the only true comment Chuck Schumer ever made was when he said the intelligence agencies have seven ways to Sunday to get you.

Forum List

Back