Ted Cruz going on Obamacare

Ted Cruz going on Obamacare

(CNN)Ted Cruz is going on Obamacare.

The newly announced Republican presidential candidate told CNN's Dana Bash on Tuesday that he will sign up for health care coverage through the Affordable Care Act -- a law he has been on a crusade to kill.

"We'll be getting new health insurance and we'll presumably do it through my job with the Senate, and so we'll be on the federal exchange with millions of others on the federal exchange," Cruz said.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

What will happen to his Insurance when he shuts down the Government again!? :dig:

Private Insurance is still ACA compliant, the fact is you guys are the hypocrites.

The lesson here is even though one does not like a Law one must still abide by it.

I listened to an interview he did, you need to be worried...he will shred Hillary

No he won't. His ideas are scary, and he would destroy this country with the help of a Republican Congress. We would end up in worse shape then we were in 2008, but for some reason you cons continue to want us to go back to those great days of 2008. Republicans couldn't beat a black man with a bad economy, but you expect you will beat a white woman with a good economy and a worse candidate than Romney.

There is no law that says that Cruz must buy Congressional insurance. He can buy nothing while his wife buys direct coverage from any broker in the country.

You know what, you're right! He can skip insurance and pay a fine! :)

Private Insurance is still ACA compliant, the fact is you guys are the hypocrites.

The lesson here is even though one does not like a Law one must still abide by it.

I listened to an interview he did, you need to be worried...he will shred Hillary

No he won't. His ideas are scary, and he would destroy this country with the help of a Republican Congress. We would end up in worse shape then we were in 2008, but for some reason you cons continue to want us to go back to those great days of 2008. Republicans couldn't beat a black man with a bad economy, but you expect you will beat a white woman with a good economy and a worse candidate than Romney.

LOL, uh.....no.

Cruz will crucify her, it has nothing to do with her gender.....but I understand your tactic;)

She is a shitty candidate and if she plays the "you hate women" card we will all just laugh at her.

Forum List

Back