Ted Cruz doesn’t like Uganda’s new anti-gay

It’s not our morality, it is God’s.

Ignoring his laws and promoting lies and other Satanic ideas like “it’s okay to be gay” has consequences.

We’ve seen first hand how far things have gotten from “consenting adults” to now we have faggot trannies doing drag shows in front of kids and teachers telling kids they can pick their gender.
It's up to God to judge the fudge packers.

All I want is to be left alone, and I can't make such demands from other people if I make efforts to undermine their ability to do shit that has absolutely no consequence to me.

Now I agree that the tranny shit goes way too far in demanding acceptance and warping minds in schools.

That's why you have to teach your own virtues to your kids, undermine the indoctrination and maintain awareness of what sort of shit they're learning.

If I had my way government would have ZERO involvement in education. PERIOD.

the 3/5ths clause helped end slavery,,

without it there could still be slavery in this country like there is in so many other counties,,
Slavery ended because we fought a war over it. It didn’t end because the constitution prevented it.

You are so incredibly wrong.

Slavery ended because we fought a war over it. It didn’t end because the constitution prevented it.

You are so incredibly wrong.
where did I say the constitution prevented it??

it set the stage to end it,, if it wasnt there slavery might still exist in this country,,

where did I say the constitution prevented it??

it set the stage to end it,, if it wasnt there slavery might still exist in this country,,
If the constitution permitted slavery, then it didn’t protect minorities.

“Setting the stage” isn’t protection.

Don't worry, many don't understand the Bible, so I can see what you asked. I was going to explain, but this link sets it out well -

Civil laws in the Bible
Many laws were given to allow the proper functioning of a physical nation. These national laws and punishments cannot be fully implemented or enforced outside of a nation under God’s control.

Since Christians are “not of the world” and its governments, and Jesus Christ said “My kingdom is not of this world” (John 17:14; 18:36), Christians do not seek to apply the letter of civil laws about tribal inheritances, temple taxes, punishments for crimes, etc. God has delegated civil authority to the governments of this world (Romans 13:1).

However, Christians do seek to understand the purpose and spirit of the civil laws of the Bible.

What Old Testament laws still apply?
Today the ceremonial and civil laws are no longer specifically applicable, because we do not have a nation ruled by God’s law and because the temple and sacrificial system no longer exist.
So are you a "sovereign citizen"?

the 3/5ths clause helped end slavery,,

without it there could still be slavery in this country like there is in so many other counties,,
You idiot the 3/5ths clause was designed to get the South to join the the United States of America. The Civil War beatdown ended any hopes of slavery remaining legal.

You idiot the 3/5ths clause was designed to get the South to join the the United States of America. The Civil War beatdown ended any hopes of slavery remaining legal.
correct and without it the stage would have never been set to end slavery and it could very well still exist today,,

it was all based on the constitution codifying that all men are created equal,,

correct and without it the stage would have never been set to end slavery and it could very well still exist today,,

it was all based on the constitution codifying that all men are created equal,,
Without it the slave states wouldnt have joined the United States.

I realize it's hard for you to grasp the concept of people progressing and improving and the like, but no there would not still be slaves today under your imaginary scenario.
up until the 60s democrats still considered blacks a lower form of life,, FFS they still think it today,,

just look at what they say about blacks not knowing how to use computers or where the DMV is and how to get an ID,,

the list is long on how dems consider blacks and people of color need the white liberal to tell them what they think,,

Forum List

Back