Ted Cruz doesn’t like Uganda’s new anti-gay

476-342.gif

I will never understand why people want to shove their own morality down other peoples throats. If someone isnt bothering anyone else, nor are they taking advantage of the disadvantaged, leave them alone. Good grief.

Way to go Ted. Why do these guys hate it when democracy is actually practiced?
He calls the law “barbaric”. So biblical law is barbaric? Ted is higher authority than the Bible now?

By the way, the law only allows death penalty for child molesters.

Wow. I didn't know Ted Cruz was gay.

I will never understand why people want to shove their own morality down other peoples throats. If someone isnt bothering anyone else, nor are they taking advantage of the disadvantaged, leave them alone. Good grief.
It’s not our morality, it is God’s.

Ignoring his laws and promoting lies and other Satanic ideas like “it’s okay to be gay” has consequences.

We’ve seen first hand how far things have gotten from “consenting adults” to now we have faggot trannies doing drag shows in front of kids and teachers telling kids they can pick their gender.

Ignoring his laws and promoting lies and other Satanic ideas like “it’s okay to be gay” has consequences.

We’ve seen first hand how far things have gotten from “consenting adults” to now we have faggot trannies doing drag shows in front of kids and teachers telling kids they can pick their gender.
Cool...so why won't you conservatives push for that here?

Why are you so much of a cuck to remain silent on this??

Are you saying some darkie Africans in Uganda are more Christian than you are?

These Washington pukes never go after the CCP or Islamic countries for their “barbaric” laws. But as soon as a Christian one does, they suddenly have all the courage in the world to attack them.

Republicans have done nothing but attack Muslims for 20 years now. What are you talking about?

No, its yours. Not everyone in uganda believe in your god.

Criminalizing homosexuality is barbaric. If some dude wants to suck a dick, let him. It isnt anyones business but him and the other queer.
I understand feeling this way

At the same time, I remember how Leftists preached tolerance towards pretty much any sexual deviancy over the years, and look at where we are now.

They were tolerated all the way into political power, and now they are grooming children with it and we are powerless. Now any other view point is met with intolerance and the DOJ and FBI.

Cool...so why won't you conservatives push for that here?

Why are you so much of a cuck to remain silent on this??

Are you saying some darkie Africans in Uganda are more Christian than you are?
When have I ever promoted homosexuality or LGBTQ tranny crap?

We speak out against it all the time.

Yes, that African nation in particular is more based than we are because they actually passed a sensible law outlawing faggotry and kid fuckers. Our nation seems to be run by Satanic pedophiles in comparison. Or did you think I would oppose them simply because they are black?

Way to go Ted. Why do these guys hate it when democracy is actually practiced?
He calls the law “barbaric”. So biblical law is barbaric? Ted is higher authority than the Bible now?

By the way, the law only allows death penalty for child molesters.

Let's see: AIDS, Hepatitis C. Monkeypox, HPV, and genital herpes all originated in Sub-Saharan Africa, and are primarily spread through gay sex.

It's hard to blame Africans for wanting to survive and maintain their lineage. Who knows what horrible disease is going to pop up next in that place?

Forum List

Back