Ted Cruz Canadian Born Eligible?

Bernie Sanders could take you down in three of three tries, Vigi, you tired old broken man. :lol:

And Vigi takes his daily pounding.

You're just like your cousin.....

5e8PLVi.jpg

Vigi is not only broken down physically but his mind is weak.

I support John Kasich.

Vigi is not only broken down physically but his mind is weak.

I support John Kasich.
JOHN KASICH’S OBAMACARE MEDICAID EXPANSION SLAMMED AT OHIO AFP EVENT

Breitbart News Network ^ | 23 Aug 2015 | SARAH RUMPF
Kasich’s decision to expand Medicaid under Obamacare—a move that the U.S. Supreme Court ruled was optional and up to state discretion—is a sore subject for fiscal conservatives and led to him being, not just left out of an event held in his backyard, but attacked by several of the event’s speakers, including former Texas Gov. Rick Perry and AFP President Tim Phillips. Obamacare critics do not like how the law allows Medicaid, originally enacted as a safety net to provide health coverage for poor mothers and children, to be expanded to cover able-bodied, working-age adults. Federal funds cover the costs...

KASICH: DEPORTING ILLEGALS ‘IS NOT RIGHT’; IT’S NOT ‘HUMANE’

https://grabien.com ^ | August 18, 2015
GARRETT (voice-over): “Ohio Governor John Kasich told CBS that unlike Trump, he supports a path to obtain legal status.” KASICH: “I don't favor citizenship because as I tell my daughters, you don't jump the line to go to a Taylor Swift concert, you just don't do it.” GARRETT (voice-over): “But opposes any effort to deport undocumented immigrants living here now.” KASICH: “The idea that we would go out in cars and hunt people down, it's not doable. And secondly, I don’t think it’s right, I don’t think it’s human.”

Capitol Insider: Koch brothers’ Columbus event to have 5 GOP candidates, not Kasich!
‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2015‎ ‎5‎:‎22‎:‎39‎ ‎AM · by 2ndDivisionVet · 12 replies
The Columbus Dispatch ^ | August 16, 2015 | Darrel Rowland
Five Republican presidential candidates are appearing in Columbus this week, but not one of them is named John Kasich. Americans for Prosperity, bankrolled by GOP mega-donors Charles and David Koch, is snubbing the Ohio governor at its Defending the American Dream summit at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. Even a state representative from Florida and Jon Taffer — host of Spike TV’s Bar Rescue — are making the stage instead of Kasich.

He's EVERYTHING a subversive DemocRAT, such as yourself, wants!

Kasich is being attacked by folks who are bad for America: Perry et al. And notice that Vigi is attacking Kasich as a progressivie statist when vigi himself is a progressive statist who supports a progressive statist.

As Americans continue to realize that Trump is being supported by nativists, racists, and folks like Vigi, Trump will crumble.

Kasich will be the right pick.

According to Birther BS he's not qualified to be president because he's foreign born. Would the CONS and Birthers care to explain why Cruz is qualified to be president?

I know why he is constitutionally qualified even though like John McCain he's foreign born but let's see if the CONs and Birthers have a clue as to why McCain and Cruz can legally be president.

Let's see if the CONS have the honesty and psychological fortitude to answer this question. In case their ADD has them confused I will ask. Why are foreign born Cruz and McCain qualified to be president?

Don't you criminal treasonous Birthers feel silly now?
Ask Hillary...

She started the Birther movement on Obozo, too.
You're a fucking idiot.

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

I like this avatar better Pawn, at least your back in the closet with your GAY White House one...although this one is fairly gay by itself. BTW, there is still questions never to be answered as to the Manchurian muslims altered birth certificates.
"...there is still questions ...

I present to you, ladies and gentlemen, a graduate, with honors, from the Duhbya school of the American language.

:clap::clap::clap:

This IS the best thing this boy can do...# 1 fits him perfectly... as does #4 but we all knew this already!
Liberal-beware-of-internet-lib-163351175766.jpeg

I'm waiting for him to declare my statements invalid!....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You're too retarded, vagisil. What have you said that hasn't already been refuted?

Kasich is being attacked by folks who are bad for America: Perry et al. And notice that Vigi is attacking Kasich as a progressivie statist when vigi himself is a progressive statist who supports a progressive statist.

As Americans continue to realize that Trump is being supported by nativists, racists, and folks like Vigi, Trump will crumble.

Kasich will be the right pick.

ROTFLMFAO.... where is he in the polls, is he behind Crahamnesty?

f416e516-7cef-43a2-b2cd-542652892711_zpslsfgmoqw.jpg

"...there is still questions ...

I present to you, ladies and gentlemen, a graduate, with honors, from the Duhbya school of the American language.

:clap::clap::clap:

This IS the best thing this boy can do...# 1 fits him perfectly... as does #4 but we all knew this already!

I'm waiting for him to declare my statements invalid!....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You're too retarded, vagisil. What have you said that hasn't already been refuted?

That you're back in the Gay closet where you belong! :gay:

Members NOTICE the hand on the GAY smilie, now LOOK at the hand on Pawns avatar....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
What I notice is how obsessed your fantasies are about gay sex.

You should change your name to "Brucie", fits you like a condom! :oops-28:
Cries vagisil. :lmao:

That you're back in the Gay closet where you belong! :gay:

Members NOTICE the hand on the GAY smilie, now LOOK at the hand on Pawns avatar....:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
What I notice is how obsessed your fantasies are about gay sex.

You should change your name to "Brucie", fits you like a condom! :oops-28:
Cries vagisil. :lmao:

That's it...OMG that's hilarious! :9:

Forum List

Back