Ted Cruz Canadian Born Eligible?

A few years ago where one might have been born could influence eligibility for the presidency. Now, however, we are living in post-constitutional America where The Emperor's Decrees are the law.

Isn't it so nice to have The Democrat Party relegated all that shit to history?

no. we're not you braindead idiot. cruz wasn't born here. he isn't eligible. and you're still dumb as toast.

Americans, are you tired of Americans screwing up your government? Sick of Americans telling you one thing and doing another? Do you want a change? Do you want a REAL outsider, not some two-faced politician who claims to be an outsider but is sleeping with some legislators daughter?

Well, we have the answer for you. Vote for a Canadian! Vote for Ted Cruz! Everyone loves Canadians. Isn't it time we had a Canadian for President?

hahahahaha!

Oh no! We can't let this happen again! Hurry go investigate Rafael Cruz!

I repeat OldFool...

Where are his school records to see if he applied as a FOREIGN STUDENT and for AID for foreign students!
Once Arpaio gets on it, I'm sure he'll find TONS of those records! Why isn't anyone investigating?! :eek:

Everyone has, it appears his school records are kept CONFIDENTIAL!
Americans, are you tired of Americans screwing up your government? Sick of Americans telling you one thing and doing another? Do you want a change? Do you want a REAL outsider, not some two-faced politician who claims to be an outsider but is sleeping with some legislators daughter?

Well, we have the answer for you. Vote for a Canadian! Vote for Ted Cruz! Everyone loves Canadians. Isn't it time we had a Canadian for President?

hahahahaha!

HillBillyJilly, the asswipe for all Republicans.... so says CNN The Clinton News Network!!!!

CNN: Is Ted Cruz Eligible To Run For President? | Video ...
www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/08/14/cnn_is_ted_cruz...
Video embedded · CNN's Athena Jones investigates if Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is eligible to run for president. CNN says the "natural-born citizen" question is dogging Cruz.

Is Ted Cruz eligible to be President? - CNNPolitics.com
www.cnn.com/2015/03/24/politics/ted-cruz-eligibility-2016-elections
Mar 24, 2015 · Video embedded · Sen. Ted Cruz announced Monday that he is running for President -- but is he eligible?

Now CNN Weighs In: Is Ted Cruz Eligible to be President ...
www.theblaze.com/...cnn-weighs-in-is-ted-cruz-eligible-to-be-president
Is Canadian-born Texas Sen. Ted Cruz eligible to run for president? CNN argues the precedent has been set for people born outside of U.S. borders to make a run for ...

Politics: CNN says Ted Cruz is eligible to run for ...
www.caintv.com/cnn-says-ted-cruz-is-eligible
Get the Latest from Best of Cain. Cain's Commentary. Click to read. Politics: CNN says Ted Cruz is eligible to run ... and is therefore ineligible for the Presidency ...

According to Birther BS he's not qualified to be president because he's foreign born. Would the CONS and Birthers care to explain why Cruz is qualified to be president?

I know why he is constitutionally qualified even though like John McCain he's foreign born but let's see if the CONs and Birthers have a clue as to why McCain and Cruz can legally be president.

Let's see if the CONS have the honesty and psychological fortitude to answer this question. In case their ADD has them confused I will ask. Why are foreign born Cruz and McCain qualified to be president?

Don't you criminal treasonous Birthers feel silly now?
The requirement to be the US president is that they must have been born in the USA to parents who are US Citizens.

According to Birther BS he's not qualified to be president because he's foreign born. Would the CONS and Birthers care to explain why Cruz is qualified to be president?

I know why he is constitutionally qualified even though like John McCain he's foreign born but let's see if the CONs and Birthers have a clue as to why McCain and Cruz can legally be president.

Let's see if the CONS have the honesty and psychological fortitude to answer this question. In case their ADD has them confused I will ask. Why are foreign born Cruz and McCain qualified to be president?

The requirement to be the US president is that they must have been born in the USA to parents who are US Citizens.
It does, muslim terrorist?...Hmmm then you'll have NO PROBLEM putting up a link to EXACTLY THAT in our Constitution....I can wait!

AND if this were so, the Obomanation wouldn't be eligible as his father was an English subject, at the time!

They have to be born to parents that are US citizens and citizenship is automatic.

Is that what she said just before yew broke her unsatisfied heart?

I'm sure statistdouchebag's legacy is unsatisfied across the board. What else could create such an asshole malcontent?

Always someone else's fault. Bush didn't give him a dick worth a fuck.

You seem very unhappy and angry. Did the dildo get stuck permanently up your ass?

Ask Hillary...

She started the Birther movement on Obozo, too.
You're a fucking idiot.

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

Ask Hillary...

You're a fucking idiot.

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

I like this avatar better Pawn, at least your back in the closet with your GAY White House one...although this one is fairly gay by itself. BTW, there is still questions never to be answered as to the Manchurian muslims altered birth certificates.

Ask Hillary...

You're a fucking idiot.

freerepublic.com

I like this avatar better Pawn, at least your back in the closet with your GAY White House one...although this one is fairly gay by itself. BTW, there is still questions never to be answered as to the Manchurian muslims altered birth certificates.
"...there is still questions ...

I present to you, ladies and gentlemen, a graduate, with honors, from the Duhbya school of the American language.

:clap::clap::clap:

Ask Hillary...

You're a fucking idiot.

freerepublic.com

"...there is still questions ...

I present to you, ladies and gentlemen, a graduate, with honors, from the Duhbya school of the American language.

:clap::clap::clap:

This IS the best thing this boy can do...# 1 fits him perfectly... as does #4 but we all knew this already!
Liberal-beware-of-internet-lib-163351175766.jpeg

I'm waiting for him to declare my statements invalid!....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back