Ted Cruz Affair Rumors Circle After Enquirer Claims DC Madam’s Black Book Scandal Is Real

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The International Business Times ^ | ON 04/04/16
No matter how many times Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz refutes claims he cheated on his wife, Heidi, the National Enquirer seems determined to prove the White House candidate is a philanderer. The Texas senator, however, has vehemently denied the allegations, saying that is was “garbage” fabricated by Republican front-runner Donald Trump’s campaign. When Deborah Palfrey, a Washington, D.C., madam, mysteriously died, she supposedly left behind a “black book” that implicates Cruz, according to National Enquirer. There are 15,000 clients named in the book, and Cruz is apparently one of them, according to the publication. The madam’s clients would pay...

58179797.jpg

• Banned
Newest issue! April 11, 2016!!!!!

CfNsBXoWwAExt24.jpg
Unbelievable. He may as well come clean now and give up on the nomination, or he's going to get demolished over this in the general election. If the establishment steals him the nomination from Trump that is.

Stop and think about this... The DemoRATS should now take to Cruz as they did to Clinton, Ted's proved himself able to overcome the stigma of being a STRAIGHT SHOOTER, DemoRATS LOVE that!

CfNsBXoWwAExt24.jpg
Unbelievable. He may as well come clean now and give up on the nomination, or he's going to get demolished over this in the general election. If the establishment steals him the nomination from Trump that is.

Stop and think about this... The DemoRATS should now take to Cruz as they did to Clinton, Ted's proved himself able to overcome the stigma of being a STRAIGHT SHOOTER, DemoRATS LOVE that!

Ugh I never thought I'd see you admire a lying scumbag for appealing to Democrats. I hope you misspoke.

• Banned

CfNsBXoWwAExt24.jpg

Ugh I never thought I'd see you admire a lying scumbag for appealing to Democrats. I hope you misspoke.

It WAS the PERFECT political stunt! Ted was unelectable in the General, now he's NOT!

Cruz had a woman he barely knows try to change the subject. He didn't even have the stones to answer. What a creep.

He's got that "I can get away with anything" aura about him. I'm beginning to understand why he creeps people out.

Me too!

Since green eggs and ham he was so disturbing, and seeing his bad acting during the debates was irritating .

After Iowa he showed he true snake colors,Ben Carson an honest man knows Cruz stabbed him in the back..

Cruz had a woman he barely knows try to change the subject. He didn't even have the stones to answer. What a creep.

He's got that "I can get away with anything" aura about him. I'm beginning to understand why he creeps people out.

Me too!

Since green eggs and ham he was so disturbing, and seeing his bad acting during the debates was irritating .

After Iowa he showed he true snake colors,Ben Carson an honest man knows Cruz stabbed him in the back..

That was the turning point for me. And it was his phrasing of the "apology". When he said his campaigns mistake was not to withdraw the lie that Carson was leaving the race sooner.

Now that's freaking cold baby. That's cold.

Forum List

Back