Ted Cruz Is Lying About Trump Again On Fox News

Cruz is about to be the John Edwards of the GOP...........he just committed political suicide..............watch and see it unfold...........

Get the popcorn.

That is going too far. Edwards threw his wife who was a terminal cancer patient under the bus for his own political gains with unprecedented callous cruelty.

Ted Cruz is standing up against human trash who insult his wife, because they have nothing against him.

To compare the two takes a totally hopeless and certifiable idiot.
Then maybe Cruz should have denounced the almost nude shot from the PAC.........IMMEDIATELY.......please don't tell me they aren't tied.......................robo calls by his staffers against Carson and even little Rubio...................

I was for him to a degree...............when he played that shit..................well that ended that support..........BTW......if the breaking story shows true the Dems would have ate his lunch for it...........better to get it out now............

I am not taking anyone's side. As a Canadian I have no dog in this hunt.

At the same time, as a conservative, more attuned to Republican values, I can't help feeling that all this hurt feelings, sensitivity in unprecedented overdrive, unreasonable inability to take insults and hurts coming your way, will only hurt the Republican Party. So keep it up and give the Presidency to the Communist Sanders.

Man up, ignore the insults and be the better person. If you can't be a better person against your fellow Republican, how can you hope to prevail against what's coming your way from the Democrats?

BTW, stop with this .............. nonsense. Say what you want to say in uninterrupted sentences, unless you want sound and look like Lawrence O'Donnell.

Trumpery and CarnivalCruz - pretty much a matched set.

Trumpery is gutter snipe trailer trash with money.
CarnivalCruz - slimy fundie nutter wants sharia law.

Neither are qualified for anything but what we've seen them doing.
12512762_980737258683954_6811171887250338456_n.jpg

Attempting to prove that Republicans are sexist, Luddy refers to wives as property.
Nope......that's one of the left's favorite protected class that thinks that. Muslims.

bg032416dapr.jpg

Last edited:
Cruz is about to be the John Edwards of the GOP...........he just committed political suicide..............watch and see it unfold...........

Get the popcorn.

That is going too far. Edwards threw his wife who was a terminal cancer patient under the bus for his own political gains with unprecedented callous cruelty.

Ted Cruz is standing up against human trash who insult his wife, because they have nothing against him.

To compare the two takes a totally hopeless and certifiable idiot.
Then maybe Cruz should have denounced the almost nude shot from the PAC.........IMMEDIATELY.......please don't tell me they aren't tied.......................robo calls by his staffers against Carson and even little Rubio...................

I was for him to a degree...............when he played that shit..................well that ended that support..........BTW......if the breaking story shows true the Dems would have ate his lunch for it...........better to get it out now............

I am not taking anyone's side. As a Canadian I have no dog in this hunt.

At the same time, as a conservative, more attuned to Republican values, I can't help feeling that all this hurt feelings, sensitivity in unprecedented overdrive, unreasonable inability to take insults and hurts coming your way, will only hurt the Republican Party. So keep it up and give the Presidency to the Communist Sanders.

Man up, ignore the insults and be the better person. If you can't be a better person against your fellow Republican, how can you hope to prevail against what's coming your way from the Democrats?

BTW, stop with this .............. nonsense. Say what you want to say in uninterrupted sentences, unless you want sound and look like Lawrence O'Donnell.
I'll post anyway I damn well please...............Sanders.........lost before it began...............Politics here has always been a blood sport...........not a pillow fight..............

Cruz has done thrown some Mud..........maybe not all personally.......but he is getting return fire for it...............

To the current news..............if it is true then they would Murder him politically for it by November................better a blood letting now over it than near November......known as the October surprise...........

cruz-affair-624x453.jpeg

Ted Cruz
has lost his mind.

He's calling Trump a coward. He's calling him every name in the book. I've never heard so much garbage in my life. On Chris Wallace's Sunday Morning show, this so-called born again Christian is lying about things that are so obvious it's pathetic.

Fox is trying to patch up Ted Cruz's image after the story broke that he had at least 5 affairs, and Ted Cruz claims this story came from Donald Trump. Trump denies it of course. There is no proof that it did. The story came from, according to Fox News pundits, a pro-Rubio and an anti-Trump person, not a friend of Trump, so Ted Cruz is just throwing around false accusations.

The BS that Ted Cruz is spewing is beneath the office of the presidency. It's just a continuation of the garbage that sunk Marco Rubio's campaign.

ted-cruz-marco-rubio.png

Some of the lies Ted Cruz is pushing:

1.Ted Cruz claims that Trump is afraid to debate him.

Lie.

Trump said to Bill O'Reilly that he wasn't going to attend the debate for one reason. He didn't know it was even scheduled until the last minute, and unfortunately he had scheduled another event months before. He wasn't going to pull the event just to make Fox News happy. Fox scheduled it and didn't tell the campaigns till only a few days before it was to take place. Kasich didn't even have time to attend himself, to which Lying Ted Cruz claimed proved that Kasich was in kahoots with Trump. This is how delusional this guy is.

Trump-and-Cruz-640x360.jpg

2.Ted Cruz then lied again, saying that Trump is hiding in his Trump tower and not campaigning. Trump has had events scheduled all along. He's in Wisconsin this week. Besides, much of Trumps campaigning is done with television appearances and through Twitter. He's not hiding. SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

3. Ted Cruz lied that Trump knows nothing about foreign policy. This is solely based off of Jeb Bush accusations, and Trump critics in the media, not on the facts. DONALD J. TRUMP Issues

4. Ted Cruz lied during the debate, saying that Trump made out 4 checks to Hillary, not mentioning the total donation that Trump gave her.....only $700 dollars. First of all, he gave everyone the impression that Trump gave her a massive amount of money, then secondly he lied about how many checks Trump made out. How the Hell does he know the exact number. That's none of his business, and I would be willing to bet my paycheck he just made up a number out of thin air.

Ted Cruz has opened up Pandora's Box here. Now he's going to have to pay a price for his dirty tricks. To go on television and lie about his opponent is such a slanderous manner on Easter Sunday, he simply shows that he's not the Christian he claims to be.

The fact that Ted's wife works for Goldman Sachs has been covered up. The only place you can find it is online. But this fact literally pulls the rug out from under Ted Cruz's candidacy. Heidi Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Heidi Nelson Cruz

Heidi Suzanne Cruz is an American investment manager at Goldman Sachs. She served in the Bush White House as the economic director for the Western Hemisphere at the National Security Council, as the director of the Latin America …cont.

CYxvc31U0AACQ7Q.jpg:medium

CWJokdBUAAAE5R3.jpg

I don't see Trump going along with this mess at all. While Ted Cruz is pointing into the camera and acting like a foul-mouthed wrestler, Trump is just doing his usual thing. Spreading the word and running his campaign. Meanwhile Ted Cruz is sloshing around in the muck.

Fox is participating in this garbage and it seems to be all they want to cover. This picture, that started it all isn't even an afterthought. All they want to show is Trump's response to it, and repeatedly show Ted Cruz's self-righteous response to Trump's response to it.

melania_trump_ad.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.png
You realize that the Republican party has reached the stage where they have to choose between a radical, lying hypocrite or a loose cannon as their candidate.

You know they are going to lose the general right?

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

As opposed to a criminal and a communist?

Get real dipshit.

BTW, Ronald Reagan was called a loose cannon......and he scared Iran so much they released our hostages the minute he took office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back