Tech gurus want California out of the Union

You totally ignored what I just said and created a Red Herring. Congrats. You have proven my point.

I didn't ignore what you said. I took it for what it was. Any social program in the Govt. is paid for with our tax dollars. I have no interest in bankrolling someone's life for them.

There is no charity in the constitution.

Carry on sheeple.

And the only two social programs you could come up with are Welfare and Medicaid in which someone benefits from federal tax dollars. That's ignorance, and you were the target audience of Trump.

Of course there are more social programs. Congratulation you know that as well as I do.

Carry on idiot.

Of course you knew about other social programs... that's why you only mentioned Welfare and Medicaid. That is unless you have gotten help from one of the other ones. Yeah, I knew you have.

Believe what you want little man. I'll give your comments all the consideration they are do. 0

Carry on idiot.

It hurts inside doesn't it? Trying to carry on a lie to kick it with the cool Trump kids?

There was a proposal floating around about creating separate mini countries within the USA, and one of those consisted of California, Oregon, Washington, and Nevada and I think New Mexico. Might be time, actually.

Wrong. Grave yards are filled with patriots who died in support of The Union. What we need in America, is to educate our citizens; anti intellectualism, aka, the dumbing down of America, has been the penultimate goal of the current conservative movement (getting power & control is #1). Watching the vote last night, proved the success of this strategy.

There was a proposal floating around about creating separate mini countries within the USA, and one of those consisted of California, Oregon, Washington, and Nevada and I think New Mexico. Might be time, actually.

Wrong. Grave yards are filled with patriots who died in support of The Union. What we need in America, is to educate our citizens; anti intellectualism, aka, the dumbing down of America, has been the penultimate goal of the current conservative movement (getting power & control is #1). Watching the vote last night, proved the success of this strategy.

The first step to control is to make sure the people you are trying to control are uniformed and poorly educated.

The first step to control is to make sure the people you are trying to control are uniformed and poorly educated.

Exactly, and President Lincoln described the process perfectly: "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Id say let them secede.

Cool, we'll market our bountiful produce at a premium to red state consumers, of course most of them feel deep fried butter in corn oil is a vegetable.

I have to admit that was funny although that probably wasn't your intention.

Chalk it up to my wry sense of humor, and astute observation of humanity.
I for one hope this succession movement has legs. Ending the corrupt and tyrannical US federal government, would be a wonderful consequence.

Big centralized government run by corrupt criminals, needs to end.

Id say let them secede.

Cool, we'll market our bountiful produce at a premium to red state consumers, of course most of them feel deep fried butter in corn oil is a vegetable.

I for one hope this succession movement has legs. Ending the corrupt and tyrannical US federal government, would be a wonderful consequence.

Gee, the first thing on Trump's agenda would then be to pave over our national cemeteries and build large hotels. Who cares about those men and women who gave their life for The Union. Let them all be unknowns, a good title for a State of the Dis-Union speech.

BTW ... FU!

Id say let them secede.

It sure does. I hope the tech gurus are successful. I wish them nothing but the best.

Id say let them secede.

It sure does. I hope the tech gurus are successful. I wish them nothing but the best.
You too can be a Tech guru...that's why there are hundreds of books on How to Become a Tech Guru in 24 Hours.
Goodbye, California.

Forum List

Back