Tech gurus want California out of the Union

I love this thread... so many people want to just get rid of California, like petulant children. Oh yeah, California pays the highest amount of Federal taxes of any state in the U.S.

The tech people are the ones crying and gnashing their teeth about leaving.

And to be quite honest I don't blame them. Trump has just said that he plans to kill many of their businesses by getting rid of plans by the government to look for renewable resources. Trump also wants to get rid of the Secretary of Education. Trump supporters who think Trump wants this country to get great again, really don't know what they are getting. Trump wants to turn back technology, hurt education, and help big businesses.

Baloney. The Dept of Education is a bloated Govt. program that we don't need. The State Govt. should be in charge of education in their states not the Federal Govt.

I doubt Trump wants to dump technology and he does want to help business. He wants to lower the corporate tax rate from 35% to 15% and cut back on the mountains of regulations. This will help all business both big and small.

Id say let them secede.

I agree. Let em leave. No one will miss them and jus think. They would have to support all those illegals using no Federal Money.

Hell. bankruptcy anyone??

Wrong, they provide more Federal money than any other state in the U.S.

Not if they secede from the union. They will have to use California taxes to support these people and the freeloaders without any US Fed money.

They more than cover their own state... in 2012 they gave $292 billion dollars.

Good for them because they would need every dime.

Fact is, they should be pissed about social programs because a great deal of their tax money goes to Red states like Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Mississippi that don't pay anywhere near enough Federal taxes to cover their expenses. But let's not talk about reason right?

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Hope you don't think I give a shit about the freeloaders on welfare. If it were up to me there would be no welfare or Medicaid. You'd be surprised how quickly the freeloaders can take care of themselves when the free ride comes to a screeching halt.

I love this thread... so many people want to just get rid of California, like petulant children. Oh yeah, California pays the highest amount of Federal taxes of any state in the U.S.

And to be quite honest I don't blame them. Trump has just said that he plans to kill many of their businesses by getting rid of plans by the government to look for renewable resources. Trump also wants to get rid of the Secretary of Education. Trump supporters who think Trump wants this country to get great again, really don't know what they are getting. Trump wants to turn back technology, hurt education, and help big businesses.

Baloney. The Dept of Education is a bloated Govt. program that we don't need. The State Govt. should be in charge of education in their states not the Federal Govt.

I doubt Trump wants to dump technology and he does want to help business. He wants to lower the corporate tax rate from 35% to 15% and cut back on the mountains of regulations. This will help all business both big and small.

All you need to know about Trump's plans on business lies with the fact he is going to appoint a former Goldman Sachs Exec and current private sector big wig as the Sec. of the Treasury while allowing them to keep their private sector job. That's never been done before and is a huge conflict of interest.

The only thing right now Trump needs to do with the Education department is get rid of Common Core. Any cuts beyond that is going to hurt the education levels of this country.

Our education is already behind most of the world, and under Trump, he wants to bring back mindless factory jobs, stifle technology growth, and kill education. You're really ok with that?

If it were up to me there would be no welfare or Medicaid. You'd be surprised how quickly the freeloaders can take care of themselves when the free ride comes to a screeching halt.

Don't expect me to get all outraged. cause it ain't gonna happen. If you can't take care of yourself then to fucking bad. Grow a pair.

You say that now, but I guarantee if people on this board really knew you and your past, and you weren't a keyboard warrior you would sing a different tune. At some point in your life, your grandparents, your parents, or even you have received some kind of help in one way or another. But hey, it's not cool to admit that, on this board, so instead you play the tough guy role. Cool story.

No, you're still not getting it.

Not getting it? What are you going to say when Trump places higher import taxes on goods to get companies to move their factories back to the U.S., only to have all those factories be automated and create very little jobs? Since I don't get it, you tell me what Trump is going to do for the U.S. then?

Not getting it? What are you going to say when Trump places higher import taxes on goods to get companies to move their factories back to the U.S., only to have all those factories be automated and create very little jobs? Since I don't get it, you tell me what Trump is going to do for the U.S. then?

I do not see a trade war or tariffs. I just see lower taxes along with corporate taxes to lure some back. Other than that, I really don't know. We have been lied to for so long, I'll have to see it before I believe it.

I do not see a trade war or tariffs. I just see lower taxes along with corporate taxes to lure some back. Other than that, I really don't know. We have been lied to for so long, I'll have to see it before I believe it.

So you think one of Trump's major platforms was a lie? He isn't going to get rid of trade agreements and raise import taxes to bring jobs back?

There will be no Smoot Hawley form of legislation, redefining trade agreements a real possibility.

If it were up to me there would be no welfare or Medicaid. You'd be surprised how quickly the freeloaders can take care of themselves when the free ride comes to a screeching halt.

Don't expect me to get all outraged. cause it ain't gonna happen. If you can't take care of yourself then to fucking bad. Grow a pair.

You say that now, but I guarantee if people on this board really knew you and your past, and you weren't a keyboard warrior you would sing a different tune. At some point in your life, your grandparents, your parents, or even you have received some kind of help in one way or another. But hey, it's not cool to admit that, on this board, so instead you play the tough guy role. Cool story.

Nope. I've never taken a dime of welfare or Medicaid. Neither has anyone in my family.

Anything I have I earned. I'm no freeloader and everything I have I worked my ass of for.

Nope. I've never taken a dime of welfare or Medicaid. Neither has anyone in my family.

Anything I have I earned. I'm no freeloader and everything I have I worked my ass of for.

There are a lot, and I mean a lot of other social programs other than welfare or Medicaid. That proves jut how ignorant you are about the subject.

There are a lot, and I mean a lot of other social programs other than welfare or Medicaid. That proves jut how ignorant you are about the subject.

There are charities and that's what charities are for. You won't find that word in the constitution.

Just proves how ignorant and what a sheeple you are.

There are charities and that's what charities are for. You won't find that word in the constitution.

You totally ignored what I just said and created a Red Herring. Congrats. You have proven my point.

You totally ignored what I just said and created a Red Herring. Congrats. You have proven my point.

I didn't ignore what you said. I took it for what it was. Any social program in the Govt. is paid for with our tax dollars. I have no interest in bankrolling someone's life for them.

There is no charity in the constitution.

Carry on sheeple.

I didn't ignore what you said. I took it for what it was. Any social program in the Govt. is paid for with our tax dollars. I have no interest in bankrolling someone's life for them.

Carry on sheeple.

And the only two social programs you could come up with are Welfare and Medicaid in which someone benefits from federal tax dollars. That's ignorance, and you were the target audience of Trump.

Carry on sheeple.

And the only two social programs you could come up with are Welfare and Medicaid in which someone benefits from federal tax dollars. That's ignorance, and you were the target audience of Trump.

Of course there are more social programs. Congratulation you know that as well as I do.

Carry on idiot.

Carry on sheeple.

Of course there are more social programs. Congratulation you know that as well as I do.

Carry on idiot.

Of course you knew about other social programs... that's why you only mentioned Welfare and Medicaid. That is unless you have gotten help from one of the other ones. Yeah, I knew you have.

Carry on sheeple.

Carry on idiot.

Of course you knew about other social programs... that's why you only mentioned Welfare and Medicaid. That is unless you have gotten help from one of the other ones. Yeah, I knew you have.

Believe what you want little man. I'll give your comments all the consideration they are do. 0

Carry on idiot.

Forum List

Back