Team Obama caught blatantly lying about $5 trillion figure

Remember when it used to be a very big deal when a POTUS was caught lying to the American people?

This poser does it three times before breakfast each day.

Remember when it used to be a very big deal when a POTUS was caught lying to the American people?

The attitude now is, yea, wait till he doesn't lie and get back to me. People are so used to being fed a pile of garbage that no one gets shook up about it.

I always wonder what the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood see when they misrepresent what others say. Cutter was insisting that Willard has a $5 trillion tax cut right to the end and to these idiots that is a concession.

Burnett: We can't prove either side, that's all I'm saying, but the one thing that I can say is not true is the $5 trillion tax cut.

Cutter: I disagree with you. You can prove it. So then they should just say that they're counting entirely on economic growth to pay for a tax cut. Which is an interesting theory because that is what George Bush and let's look at how that turned out, we had the slowest economic growth since World War II.

Burnett: They're not saying entirely, they're saying closing loopholes and economic growth, both. I understand you disagree with it.

Cutter: But that still leaves you at least a trillion dollars short. The math does not work with what they're saying. And they won't name those deductions, not a single deduction that they will close because they know that is bad for their politics. Now look, this is the center, this is the core of Mitt Romney's economic policy. Last night, he walked away from it, said he didn't have a $5 trillion tax cut. He does.

The attitude now is, yea, wait till he doesn't lie and get back to me. People are so used to being fed a pile of garbage that no one gets shook up about it.

It has become common place with this regime.

Sad commentary on us as a nation.

It has become common place with this regime.

Sad commentary on us as a nation.

On what seems to be about a monthly basis, there is a major corruption which surfaces from this most corruptable regime, and our media fails us by simply turning a blind eye to it.

Forum List

Back